• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite Furniture Piece(s)!

Amissapanda

Manda Panda
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
Purple Feather
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
White Feather
So, what's the one (or if it's several, then several) pieces of furniture in the game that you love the most?

Maybe it's meaningful or nostalgic to you in some way, or you just really love the way it looks, etc. You can explain your reasoning to, if you like!

One of mine would have to be the Aurora Screen. Not just because it's pretty, but because the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) have been a part of my life in this area that I really treasure. It's one of those things you never forget and that you're in awe of every time you see. I have numerous of them in my AC house for this reason.

Post your favorite(s) here!

Villager pics. I have pics from every lil critter who I love (Naomi's is still in storage because that mean ol cow stole my name! It's an outrage right? :U)

Villager pics. I have pics from every lil critter who I love (Naomi's is still in storage because that mean ol cow stole my name! It's an outrage right? :U)

I agree! Those are great, too. I'm always happy when I receive one (though especially if it's not when they leave), since it's a testament to how good of friends you've become with them. : )

Too bad the mayor characters can't return the favor.

Villager's picture and music box :]
Villager's pictures are full of lots of meaning and memories (the process of obtain it)
Music box, I like it so much because I think it's super awesome, especially credit to Cyrus. He can turns a normal shell into such a pretty thing^^

Villager's picture and music box :]
Villager's pictures are full of lots of meaning and memories (the process of obtain it)
Music box, I like it so much because I think it's super awesome, especially credit to Cyrus. He can turns a normal shell into such a pretty thing^^

Oohh, yes, the music boxes are great! I actually didn't even know they existed for the longest time until I saw one in a villager's house in my town and didn't know what it was (so I looked it up). It's such a cute idea and like you said, it's great to get some use out of the shells that litter the beaches. : )

Oohh, yes, the music boxes are great! I actually didn't even know they existed for the longest time until I saw one in a villager's house in my town and didn't know what it was (so I looked it up). It's such a cute idea and like you said, it's great to get some use out of the shells that litter the beaches. : )

Yup, I really like those a lot^^ I even made all the kk songs (almost) but I found out that I have not enough space to store them, so I have to pick my favourite and sell the rest of them.
(I know it's kind of wasted, hope next AC series will has a bigger storage system hehe)

Lily Record Player...!! I just like the design and think it's super cute haha

Yup, I really like those a lot^^ I even made all the kk songs (almost) but I found out that I have not enough space to store them, so I have to pick my favourite and sell the rest of them.
(I know it's kind of wasted, hope next AC series will has a bigger storage system hehe)

Oh, wow. XD That's ambitious! That does such about having to sell the rest and I definitely feel the same about the lacking storage space. When it gets to the point that you're tossing things on the ground outside in your town (as most people seem to do, to be honest), there's a big storage issue. I really hope they do fix it in later games.

Lily Record Player...!! I just like the design and think it's super cute haha

I almost put that one up, too! It really is such a pretty design.

It's a hard one to say. I would go with the flat screen TV and snow machine. Basically, anything you can turn on or off by pressing A.

It's a hard one to say. I would go with the flat screen TV and snow machine. Basically, anything you can turn on or off by pressing A.

I have a fondness for the interactive furniture, too. The Crane Game is one of my favorites.

I've never seen the snow machine, though! Is that something you get during the winter time? (This will be my first year playing through Autumn and Winter, as I took a huuuuge break for months from playing last year, so I'm not familiar with some of the seasonal things.)

I'm very fond of all the Nintendo themed furniture that Nintendo included in the game, not only do I think (most of them) they're adorable, but I get a kick out of knowing where they come from!

I'm very fond of all the Nintendo themed furniture that Nintendo included in the game, not only do I think (most of them) they're adorable, but I get a kick out of knowing where they come from!

Oh man, me too! There's so many fun things, from Mario to Zelda to Metroid and more. I ended having to dedicate a space in my museum to store most of mine. (Though I still haven't managed to get a Master Sword after all this time.) I also have fun sending/giving them to villagers sometimes. Avery has a Mario Kart 7 go kart in his house and that just amuses me to no end. Haha.

Oh man, narrowing down to favorites is so difficult...One of my favorite pieces in my main room is my cherry blossom clock. And upstairs, I have my aurora screen uwu That room has all my Pave furniture, so it really fits in with the brightness.

Oh man, narrowing down to favorites is so difficult...One of my favorite pieces in my main room is my cherry blossom clock. And upstairs, I have my aurora screen uwu That room has all my Pave furniture, so it really fits in with the brightness.

I haven't seen the Cherry Blossom Clock, but it already sounds adorable! And yeah, the Aurora Screen would go well with the Pave furniture. : ) I have mine in my Princess set room and my main room, both of which are blu-ish themed furniture.

I wish I had a screencap with me to show it to you D: It might be on nookipedia or something? I'm sure it's on one of the wikis that has a list of items and stuff. It's super cute hehe.

I wish I had a screencap with me to show it to you D: It might be on nookipedia or something? I'm sure it's on one of the wikis that has a list of items and stuff. It's super cute hehe.

I'll look into it sometime, thanks! : ) I might have caught a glance of it on someone's wishlist once, but I can't clearly recall.

I really like the simple love seat.

Sometimes the simple stuff makes for the best furniture!

I agree! Those are great, too. I'm always happy when I receive one (though especially if it's not when they leave), since it's a testament to how good of friends you've become with them. : )

Too bad the mayor characters can't return the favor.
I think the closest you can get to giving a villager your pic is giving a refurbished furniture piece with your custom character / face on it. Are you able to do that in this game? I'm sure they'll really like the custom made gift though.

I like furniture pieces that can be customized. Besides the Alpine set, I've been messing around with cushions and shirt designs. Animal face / shapes on them makes them look cute, and could fit a casual cafe themed room.

I think the princess bed is my favorite. It's the kind of bed I've wanted ever since I was little haha.
I'm also quite fond of my papa panda because I'm a fan of huge stuffed animals.

wowie this is a hard one because there are so many nice/cute designed items but I'll narrow it down to the sea globe.

Back