favorite bug in acnh

Weebgirlstan

i like ice cream
Bells
i was catching some monarchs and realized they look so cute and beautiful i also feel the same with any butterfly. does anyone else like how the bugs look cute and pretty in the game while in real life it doesn't look as good im not really a nature person just depends but i love the butterflies in the game?

i really like the butterflies too (mostly paper kite, purple emperor, madagascan, agrias and the two birdwings) but also the ladybird and honeybee are super cute. i also like the coloring on the orchid mantis and just how leafy the walking leaf looks.

I'm a fan of how the Atlas Moth and the beetles (Goliath and Horned Hercules most of all) look in-game. A good blend of realistic and stylized, they're less likely to make my skin crawl upon looking at them up close haha.

My favourite bugs in ACNH are the tarantulas and scorpions. Just like in NL, they attack the player if you make the wrong move. Its a love-hate relationship but more love than hate.
they scared me a lot they be coming out of no where...

Since in real life, Tarantulas, Scorpions, and Spiders make pets, I say any of them 3.

These are my pets.

2021012820020900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I love the rosalia batesi beetle because it's turquoise (my favourite colour) and has a cool name! I think it's also interesting that the pages on Nookipedia and the other AC wiki for it are both more informative than the one on Wikipedia. :P

I also love the emperor butterfly for its shiny, bright blue wings (I got so many models of them from Flick!) and I think it's really cool how the great purple emperor occasionally glides through the air. The agrias butterfly, monarch butterfly, and red dragonfly look really nice as well!

Monarch butterfly for their appearance.
Orange is my favorite colour and autumn is my favorite season so its just a great bug to see flying around.

But peacock butterflies hold a very special place in my heart as at the launch of the game, they had a much higher respawn rate, and i made a very good route on my island to farm them.
Its how I paid off my first few house loans.

orchid mantis and praying mantis are my favorite irl so them.

i also love all of the butterflies, the honeybee, and the firefly; sad there's no millipede in the game

Like apparently many others, I love the monarch butterflies. Orange is my favorite color and I also love monarch butterflies in real life and they remind me of home.

I really like the beetles and cicadas. I like seeing the bugs on the trees, it makes the island feel more alive and lively.

Tarantulas/Scorpions. I don't like them in real life, but in the game they are worth a lot of bells especially selling them to flick. They are really scary when they chase you, but I welcome the challenge of trying to catch them.

I really like the butterflies, particularly the emperors and peacock but my favourite is the Queen Alexandra’s birdwing. I love the colour scheme and how it stands out when I see it on my island. I don’t do a lot of bug catching anymore, unless Flick is visiting, as I’ve completed the bug related Nook achievements but I always catch this one when I see it and even have one in my home as a pet.

I love, love the beetles. All the summer beetles and the cicadas. I'm really jealous of those who have stag beetles climbing around.

If I was a kid I would've loved grabbing one and putting it in my insect carrier. They're so cute!
I follow people on Twitter who keep stag beetles as pets and they feed them lil' jelly cups. Downside, they have such short lives.

I love the BIGGG bugs like Atlas moths and Alexandra birdwings, just love seeing them around and I have a model of them both and they're hugee, literally 2x2. it's so cool

I'm a big fan of most of the butterflies. While I don't go around catching the yellow, tiger, or common bluebottle butterflies, I do think that they're all very nice for the way the island looks. Now that September is here, monarch butterflies are definitely a favorite for the season. But I for sure think that the butterflies all provide very nice colors and just general feel for the island. I always get jazzed to go catch the "rarer" ones when I see them, even though I see at least a couple every time I play, particularly in the summer.

Now am I the only one that wishes there were different varieties of tarantulas? There are so many different breeds in real life, I just wish that you could get different colored ones in the game!!!

The madagascan sunset moth and snail are my favorites. I like turning on the camera and watching snails crawl around. 💕

Back