Favorite Anime Pairings/Relationships!

What are they from, if you don't mind me asking? I don't recognize the names.

I SHIP IT. Fire Emblem: Awakening had soooooooo much shipping potential, oh my god. I also think Donnel and Nowi are TOO ADORABLE together. Also Olivia and Lon'qu.

Oh gosh ikr @ @, it's hard not to multi-ship in it
I haven't tried pairing Olivia and Lon'qu but it sounds cute : D

Sakura and Shaoran ^^

SyaoranSakura01.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to logout of my neighbour's account hahaha.

Last edited:
I love...

Fakir/Ahiru from Princess Tutu (also pretty much every combination of ships between the main four especially Rue/Mytho and Ahiru/Rue, but Fakiru is always the top in my heart)
Utena/Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Athena/Simon from Ace Attorney 5
Ryuuji/Taiga from Toradora
Neji/Hinata from Naruto (I'm not even into Naruto anymore, but it's one of my very first OTPs. yesiknowthey'recousins)
Hades/Persephone from Greek Mythology, but more specifically from various fictions and retellings of the story. (and don't even give me flack over this cause I can share links debunking it)

I actually have a LOT of ships, and I tend to gravitate more toward media that has ships I find intriguing. Sometimes I'll even get into a canon altogether because I wanted to know more about a ship (glances at amissapanda and cykesquill and ace attorney LMAO). So the list is actually a lot longer than this, but those are the ships I immediately think of when asked this question. I don't have a standard set of 'traits' I have to ship something, but if it involves partnership and trust, I will probably be very easily won over.
Lately I've been watching Cardcaptor Sakura and looking forward to watching the Sakura/Syaoran ship play out. ^^
Also I've only watched the anime, but I've read up on Ymir and Christa and I ship them a lot too!

Sakura and Shaoran ^^

View attachment 71837

EDIT: Forgot to logout of my neighbour's account hahaha.

Oh my god... they were literally one of the first anime/manga pairings that I was very crazy about. I shipped them SO hard and I still think they're absolutely adorable together.

Kirito and Asuna, not because I love ROMANCE because, awesome fights

I definitely loved their partnership dynamic! That's one thing that I'm a huge sucker for in relationships/couples: Partners and Trust.

- Eren Jaeger+ Levi Rivaille (SnK)
- Reiner Braun + Bertolt Hoover (SnK)
- Armin Arlert + Annie Leonhart (SnK)

AH
NO
EREN X ARMIN
ANNIE X NOBODY
ADHSFJKHDJKSHFJKSH WHY GET OUT OF MY LIFE OH MY SWEET LORD

I actually have a LOT of ships, and I tend to gravitate more toward media that has ships I find intriguing. Sometimes I'll even get into a canon altogether because I wanted to know more about a ship (glances at amissapanda and cykesquill and ace attorney LMAO). So the list is actually a lot longer than this, but those are the ships I immediately think of when asked this question. I don't have a standard set of 'traits' I have to ship something, but if it involves partnership and trust, I will probably be very easily won over.
Lately I've been watching Cardcaptor Sakura and looking forward to watching the Sakura/Syaoran ship play out. ^^
Also I've only watched the anime, but I've read up on Ymir and Christa and I ship them a lot too!

YOU REMINDED ME OF CYKESQUILL. Oh my god, my love for them has been growing again lately with that awesome tumblr Ask blog. And the fanart posts. I need the last case again and the opportunity to revive all those feels.

But yeah, just like you, I definitely go for the trust/partner dynamic like whoa. And height differences. I have such a gosh darn inexplicable love for a big height difference between a pairing. It's no wonder we have a number of ships and shipping tendencies in common. Hahaha.

I'm glad you're enjoying CCS so far, though! I feel like we might have spoiled Sakura/Syaoran, as it was kind of a surprise for me when I first watched the show, but still... they definitely have those wonderful ship dynamics. And I guess that these days, pretty much anything that old is going to have spoilers all over the place anyway.

hi

i am emotionally invested in twelve x lisa from zankyou no terror i literally write fanfiction for them in church

!!! I'm about halfway through ZnT and I have to say that I really like them together. Tbh I think I've shipped them since like episode one.

Juvia & Gray from Fairy tail
Erza & Jellal from Fairy tail
Christa & Ymir from Shingeki no Kyojin
Lisa & Twelve from Zankyou no Terror

Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Who doesn't ship them?

Naomi and Seiko from Corpse Party - I like them in the video game at least, I haven't yet finished the anime.

Back