Fav Band(s)

DirtyD said:
Here is just a few of the concerts I've been to

Metallica (x8), Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Velvet Revolver, Disturbed(x3), Pink Floyd, Jimmy Buffet(x8), Afroman, Ekoostik Hookah(x7), The Wailers, Willie Nelson, Blue Oyster Cult, The Rolling Stones, Days Of The New, The Waterband, Sevendust(x3), 216(x10), Mushroomhead(x130), CryptKicker, John Bell Acoustics, Ratdog, Godsmack(x3), Limp Bizkit(x2), ]Isn't Velvet Revolver German?

No. Velvet Revolver is Guns N Roses pretty much. Without Axel Rose, and with Scott Weiland (From Stone Temple Pilots) singing

Coldplay
Muse
The Verve
Nickelback
Dragonforce
Vitamin String Quartet
Ozzy Osbourne
Casting Pearls

DirtyD said:
Here is just a few of the concerts I've been to

Metallica (x8), Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Velvet Revolver, Disturbed(x3), Pink Floyd, Jimmy Buffet(x8), Afroman, Ekoostik Hookah(x7), The Wailers, Willie Nelson, Blue Oyster Cult, The Rolling Stones, Days Of The New, The Waterband, Sevendust(x3), 216(x10), Mushroomhead(x130), CryptKicker, John Bell Acoustics, Ratdog, Godsmack(x3), Limp Bizkit(x2), ]pink floyd owns!!!

It was my first concert I ever went to.... Was back in 1994. Was a GREAT show... Will never forget it

DirtyD said:
No. Velvet Revolver is Guns N Roses pretty much. Without Axel Rose, and with Scott Weiland (From Stone Temple Pilots) singing
Oh, now I remember.
Revolverheld is German. :p

Joe said:
Boys Like Girls
Jonas Brothers
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
MGMT
Paramore
Stereo Skyline
nevershoutnever!
nickasaur!
Avril Lavigne
Busted
OMG BUSTED <3

Krezip, Nickelback, De jeugd van tegenwoordig, Pete Philly & Perquiste, Finger Eleven, No Doubt, K's Choice, Nailpin, Fukkeduk, K3, Bettie Serveert, Bl

Rene said:
Krezip, Nickelback, De jeugd van tegenwoordig, Pete Philly & Perquiste, Finger Eleven, No Doubt, K's Choice, Nailpin, Fukkeduk, K3, Bettie Serveert, Bl

MattyofAlbion said:
There is no contest for me
All-American Rejects
Sum 41
Coldplay
Breaking Benjamin
The Killer
Paramore
and Green Day :)
Yea pretty much the same for me!
(Gives you hell by 'the all american rejects is Wicked!)

Back