• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Fauna the normal Deer in boxes tomorrow (7/2/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSilverpen

a they/them causing may/hem
Bells
Switch
8385-3935-8492
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (38) +
Well, Fauna the normal Deer asked to leave today (7/1/2020) and will be in boxes tomorrow. While I'm kinda sad to let her go, I do have her Amiibo card should I really want her back.
She is NOT original, so that you're aware. First come first serve.

I want her!!!
Post automatically merged:

I'll have an open plot tomorrow, so perfect timing! :)

Last edited:
I apologize, someone else messaged me before you did asking for her. I meant to close this thread immediately after that, so she has been claimed by someone else.

However. If for some reason they are unable to claim her, then I'll contact you about her.

Fauna was taken!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back