• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling FAUNA THE NORMAL DEER (IN BOXES) --- includes other villagers up for offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdreamer

shimmy shimmy ko ko bop
Bells
Red Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (81) +
Fauna the normal deer is in boxes in my cycling town, Latte! I honestly wanted to keep her for my second town, but I enjoy cycling freely a whole lot more. :) She should be mostly original, though I'm not 100% sure because I didn't speak to her during her stay I only creepily admired her from afar...

Other villagers in my cycling town up for adoption are Octavian, Francine, Gayle (reserved for moonflow), and Phoebe. Feel free to make offers for them if you'd like as well, but once they ping to move, I'll most likely put up a separate thread for them.

Taking the highest offer for Fauna! (looking for TBT only, but I'll consider IGB)​

Last edited:
Bump for Fauna!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually going to leave this thread up till 7pm EST since I'm going to be busy for a while >_< u can leave any offers here anyways, I'll be bumping occasionally :)

Aww I wish I had space! I was thinking of getting rid of Diana for her but I haven't decided yet. They're both just too adorable <3

Aww I wish I had space! I was thinking of getting rid of Diana for her but I haven't decided yet. They're both just too adorable <3

Aw, and I agree, both of them are adorable :D U should definitely keep Diana, she's also in my main town too ^_^

Bump for Fauna~ highest offer is still 150 tbt C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might be ending a bit sooner than 7 depending on how early I finish my homework :D :')

Ending at 5:30 :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last bump for three minutes left xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back