• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fast Money

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Does anyone have any tips on how to make fast, good, money in ACWW? I rrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy want to get Nooks shop turned into Nookingtons as quick as I can!

I suggest fruit from other towns. That what I always do. Once you get some different fruit, plant it. You get more and more fruit! Each unnative fruit sells for 500 Bells.

The same happened in the old game. I could try to do that....even though all of the trees I ever plant pass on.

Wouldnt selling fish make me more money though?

Blathers said:
The same happened in the old game. I could try to do that....even though all of the trees I ever plant pass on.

Wouldnt selling fish make me more money though?
yes, but you need to get REALLY good at fishing to earn alot of money... i could pull in about 100K an hour... if i REALLY try, but i've never really tried yet

:p

lol. 100K??? K?? Have you been playing a game called Runescape? I think you mean Bells, lol. Yeah...do you know where I can find Red Snappers or high-selling fish? All I ever find in my beach are stupid sea bass.

:jay: :jay: :jay:

Fishing. It's the way I do it. Some Stringfish, Football Fish, and some others can really pull in a few good sized Bell bags, and I can tell you; I've wasted a good 4 hours at a session fishing, and it payed off. Believe me; I almost payed of my 298,000 Bell debt in four hours.

Fishing can earn money, but fruits from another town can add up after you get them going. That is how I made most of my money for Animal Crossing on the GC.

I just got the game today, well yesterday actually, but I didn't really start playing it til today. I really haven't bought much from nook, however I have sold ALOT to him (enough to pay my house off and have around 5000 left over). He has allready told me he is upgrading tommorrow. Does selling to him help with upgradeing nooks maybe?

Only thing bad is I still need a axe and shovel and I can't buy it tommorrow lol. I got some oranges from Klouds town I want to plant.

fronglo said:
Fishing can earn money, but fruits from another town can add up after you get them going. That is how I made most of my money for Animal Crossing on the GC.

I just got the game today, well yesterday actually, but I didn't really start playing it til today. I really haven't bought much from nook, however I have sold ALOT to him (enough to pay my house off and have around 5000 left over). He has allready told me he is upgrading tommorrow. Does selling to him help with upgradeing nooks maybe?

Only thing bad is I still need a axe and shovel and I can't buy it tommorrow lol. I got some oranges from Klouds town I want to plant.
Selling doesn't help upgrading, unlike in AC. And Fishing is actually a faster way to get money; I used to sell fruits in AC all the time to pay off all my debts, but now I see that fishing would've been faster.

Thanks for all of your help, i apreciate it. Im gonna spend hours today trying to fish.

Blathers said:
lol. 100K??? K?? Have you been playing a game called Runescape? I think you mean Bells, lol. Yeah...do you know where I can find Red Snappers or high-selling fish? All I ever find in my beach are stupid sea bass.

K means 1000 everywhere, not just runescape

;)

Back