• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fantasy Life Online Multiplayer Thread

Speaking of Mt. Snowpeak, where is the springwater? I can't seem to find it. XD I mean, I have some, but it's from the creatures I kill.

Mountain Spring water is gatherable at Mt. Snowpeak Summit (the snowy area), it's the pond in front of the cabin/house.

Last edited:
Mountain Spring water is gatherable at Mt. Snowpeak Summit (the snowy area), it's the pond in front of the cabin/house.

Really? Wow, I feel dumb. XD I dunno how I missed that. Hahaha. :p

Anyway, thanks for letting me know~ :D Time to gather some springwater~!

Name: Jade
Over level 50: No
DLC active: Yes
Main story progression: Chapter 1?
Region: US/Central​

- What is your character's name? Turnip
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? No. (Level 44.)
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Yes.
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Finished with the main story, levelling to 50 now to begin the Origin Island story.
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? North America

Reposted/edited. :)

Sorry, can you please edit that I have the Origin Island DLC activated? I just bought it.

Thanks.

-What is your character's name?:Ryan (couldn't yse my user so I had to put my real name -,-)
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Say either "Yes" or "No": no
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Say either "Yes" or "No" (does not apply to any Japanese version of Fantasy Life): no
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)?: only up to chapter 2
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? You will only need to answer this question just once. The region can be from North America, Europe, Australia and even Japan.: North America

Name: Yoshi★
Over level 50: No
DLC activated: Yes
Main Story progression: I just unlocked multiplayer so idk if that is still Prologue or Chapter 1
Region: North America

Quick update on my profile~

Name: Grace
Over level 50: Yes
DLC activated: Yes
Main Story progression: Completed, starting DLC story

Last edited:
Just gonna repost my request

- What is your character's name?Azran
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? No,Level 41
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Nope,getting it soon though :)
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)?Main story completed and for DLC story,well,that's obvious.
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? NA

;w;
- What is your character's name? Aiko
- Have you reached Level 50 or over? Yes!
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Yes!
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Both stories are complete :>
- Which region is the 3DS you're using? North America

Last edited:
Feel free to add me.

- What is your character's name?
Emi
- Have you reached Level 50 or over?
No
- Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file?
No
- How far did you actually progressed in the main story?
Freeing the Princess.
- Which region is the 3DS you're using?
North America

Last edited:
So, I finally updated this thread after a week or so of hiatus. Remember the multiplayer tips I promised you? Well, I won't put in the OP of this thread, but rather in Fantasy Life General Thread. Also, I removed the Japanese section, because it isn't worth leaving it there considering that the OP took more than half of the characters available for the post and there weren't any Japanese players coming in this thread.

If there's room I'd like to be added!

- Name: Jess
- Reached Level 50?: No
- Origin DLC?: No
- Main Story Progression: Chapter 2 complete
- Region: NA

What is your character's name? Kesttang
Have you reached Level 50 or over? Level 52 currently
Is the Origin Island DLC activated in that save file? Yes.
How far did you actually progressed in the main story (and the DLC story for those who actually own Origin Island DLC)? Main story is completed. DLC story is not completed. Planning on playing the DLC with my fiance.
Which region is the 3DS you're using? North America

Name: Sawyer
Over level 50: Yes
DLC active: Yes
Main story progression: Main story complete and DLC
Region: North America (Canada, EH?)

Last edited:
Bumpity bump

Also,please update my info,I'm currently at Level 57 and I just started the DLC chapters

Can you add me to this

Character's name: Nate
Level 50 or over: Yes
Origin Island DLC: No
Story: Main story completed

Back