Fantasy Life General Thread

How much was the Origin Island DLC? Wondering if it'll be available for US players at the same time as the game.

Downloading now!

Apparently the DLC isn't available yet, I don't see it.

The DLC is available through the Start screen when you start Fantasy Life. You should be able to purchase it from there out ;)

I downloaded DLS the other day it was ?7.19 in UK, I reached level 50 yesterday so entered the new world, killing the creatures is really hard so I came back, I need more potions and life cues!

The DLC Content is available when finishing the main story line and being lvl 45ish?

No, the DLC is available from the beginning. When you start the game you can have the options 'Start Game' and 'Payable Content'. From the 'Payable Content' you should be able to get the DLC.

However, the main content of the DLC will only become available when you have finished the main story and reached lvl 50. The original game is capped to lvl 50, but with the DLC you are able to reach higher levels and new quests.

I believe it is like this. I am only lvl 38 and don't have the DLC yet (I'm waiting to reach 50), but it's what I've heard in this thread.

Welcome everyone who is downloading. If you look on page 60 at post 600 there are some very handy hints for beginners compiled by a player on Gamefaq. I know I would have been pleased to have read them when I started, so hope they might help you.

Hello new players :), very exciting. Hopfully you'll be able to play with us Euro players as well in future :).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm God ranked magician so now I'm going to get every life to God rank, still can't touch the pumpkin king though :(, I'll make better equipment lol.

Just God ranked everything, finally. Took me ages to find out where to get protection stones for the last tailor challenge. x(

Just God ranked everything, finally. Took me ages to find out where to get protection stones for the last tailor challenge. x(

That's pretty impressive, but the down side for you is that you are now firmly high on my list of who to ask when I can't find something

Hello new players :), very exciting. Hopfully you'll be able to play with us Euro players as well in future :).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm God ranked magician so now I'm going to get every life to God rank, still can't touch the pumpkin king though :(, I'll make better equipment lol.

Wow well done you!

That's pretty impressive, but the down side for you is that you are now firmly high on my list of who to ask when I can't find something

I don't know if that's a downside, my brain is pretty good with useless information. xD

Nice Manah, i'm down to my last 2 skills: Mercenary and Cooking, i don't like these very much....
I find the 2H weapon from mercenary too slow, and i don't have any benefit from cooking...

I played the main story as a hunter, and then just used bows for the other battle lives. I never bothered with those 2H swords unless I had to use a 2H skill. :)

Congratulations, quite an achievement :).

Wow well done you!

Thanks :), Magician was quite easy tbh with the party I used and I had a lot of potions with me. Didn't expect it to be over so quickly lol.

Back