Citrine Crystal
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (177) +
As nice as the collectibles are this event Halloween has never been my vibe. Selling a fancy kitty plush for 3k

Would prefer tbt but open to other offers as well.

Last edited:
Hey! I’m offering my glowing butterfly spirit for a fancy kitty plush, if you’re interested.💖
It’s definitely tempting… I’ll probably decide later today when I get off work, I just hate being poor which is why I wanted tbt haha

Figured you decided to wait, but I still have the glowing butterfly spirit :)
Ya I was waiting for a bit, but I might cave soon haha, I just wish I could get more than 1 kitty…

Am I reading your thread right that you would also trade it for a potion?

Ya I was waiting for a bit, but I might cave soon haha, I just wish I could get more than 1 kitty…

Am I reading your thread right that you would also trade it for a potion?
No worries! I figured you were waiting :) I know what you mean, it’s so hard to decide what to spend on! And yes, you’re correct! I’m also trading the butterfly spirit for either of the new potions too, if you’d rather do something like that.

No worries! I figured you were waiting :) I know what you mean, it’s so hard to decide what to spend on! And yes, you’re correct! I’m also trading the butterfly spirit for either of the new potions too, if you’d rather do something like that.
Ya I can trade for the potion! Just gotta get a few more gold, would you mind holding it for me? I’ll submit my events later today so it shouldn’t take too long

I’ll take the ravens wings potion! Can you put:
The Raven wings on this potion are from a spy Raven who delivered intel to its owner. Taking this potion gives you an espionage itch you can’t scratch enough.

Any message on your butterfly spirit?

I don't have any ideas atm but I also just woke up haha, feel free to put whatever! I'll send the potion now!

I don't have any ideas atm but I also just woke up haha, feel free to put whatever! I'll send the potion now!
Haha that was me when I first saw that you had the gold. My eyes were rice krispies and I had to wait a little to figure out what I was doing lol. I’ll come up with something for you and send it on over!

Back again! :) you wouldn’t happen to be interested in trading fancy kitteh for a prismatic egg would you? I love the prismatic egg, but the colors just don’t work with my aesthetic as much as I wish they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back