• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Faeblush Shop 🎀

hey! im interested in the cute pink furniture you have, i have a nook miles ticket!

sure! ill have to order them and then time travel so it will take a few minutes for me. i will vm you when im ready :3

Hi, I’m interested in this:

cute furniture (white+pink)

music player
bed
floor lamp
chair
vanity
wardrobe

I have nook miles ticket

Hi, I’m interested in this:

cute furniture (white+pink)

music player
bed
floor lamp
chair
vanity
wardrobe

I have nook miles ticket

sounds good to me. ill have to order them so it will take a little maybe an hour or so because i have to time travel ;;

Hey, I was wondering if I can get yellow, red, and white roses pls? I can trade you all kinds of fruits like cherries, pears, peaches, apples, and oranges. I also have in offer a nook mile ticket :)

Hi! Do you have screenshots of the cute items, by any chance? :)

Sorry, but I don’t have any cute items right now, would it still be possible to get some roses if I exceed my offer to two nookmiles and 3 fruit of any kind?

Hey, I was wondering If I could get 10 of each basic rose. I can give you 1 Nook Miles Ticket in exchange.

Hello,

I have 2 extra recipes to trade for :
natural garden table
wooden waste bin

I have :
- Music stand (made of wood)
- Bamboo rug
(not sure about the english names)

Hey, I was wondering if I can get yellow, red, and white roses pls? I can trade you all kinds of fruits like cherries, pears, peaches, apples, and oranges. I also have in offer a nook mile ticket :)

how many where you looking for? 1 or 2 nook miles would be great! c:

Hi! Do you have screenshots of the cute items, by any chance? :)

i can make a screenshot later or tomorrow when i get all the items in the mail c:

Hey, I was wondering If I could get 10 of each basic rose. I can give you 1 Nook Miles Ticket in exchange.

sounds good. let me know when you are avaiable. i would like to drop off if thats okay with you

Hello,

I have 2 extra recipes to trade for :
natural garden table
wooden waste bin

I have :
- Music stand (made of wood)
- Bamboo rug
(not sure about the english names)

i already have the bamboo rug but i would take the music stand for one of the recipes :3

natural garden table for my music stand so :)

Can you send me your dodo code ?

Intered to these
>natural garden table
>wooden waste bin

For trade are my DIY recipes:
> Garden Rock
> Simple DIY workbench
> Light Bamboo Rug
> Steamer Basket set

Or I can give 20k bells for each DIY?

Back