Shop Faeblush Shop 🎀

What do the DIY recipes look like ? can you take a screen shot? o:

this is the table

jpg

the rug is already reserved sorry ;;

All Pink windflowers and all black, pink, orange tulips for 2.5m IGB? Send me a dodo

Last edited:
I would love the orange windflowers but I don't know what they go for - how much were you looking to get?

I would love the orange windflowers but I don't know what they go for - how much were you looking to get?

im not sure myself. the prices are all over the place xD i have listed what i accept in the first post so just offer something im not picky c:

im not sure myself. the prices are all over the place xD i have listed what i accept in the first post so just offer something im not picky c:

Hmm I took a look at the other offers and I think I'm not actually near rich enough to be trading on the forum yet xD sorry for wasting your time

Hmm I took a look at the other offers and I think I'm not actually near rich enough to be trading on the forum yet xD sorry for wasting your time

aww you dont have to offer that much tho. i also accept furniture. i dont think orange windflowers are that rare. i kinda feel like they are like yellow flowers for that type of flower ^^

Could I get some hyacinth flowers?

I'd like 5 of each if you have them!

Back