Fact about yourself

Since 2011 I bought 3 different 3DS (Regular, XL and New 3DS XL).

Roller coaster?

i love going on them but i easily get nauseous so i try to avoid any.

paranormal stuffs?

I cut my hair short because my long hair was damaged from bleaching/dying it crazy colors. It has now grown out to be long again though c:

spider

I like children's shows from before I was a child (prior to about 2005; I was born in 1999). Newer shows are educational but stupid at the same time.

How about old cars? (Like prior to 1980)

erm im not familiar with anything like that sorry, but they do look cool when people touch them up for shows and such!

siblings

i have a few mostly from bug bites and getting vaccine shots and stuff.

coffee?

I don't like coffee at all, can't even stand the smell of it. I do use hot coffee in place of hot water when baking chocolate cake, though; you don't really taste it, it just makes the flavor more...complex, I guess?

Swimming!

I used to be on a swim team, but I quit and I haven't stepped into a pool since then.

School?

depends on what grades.. i loved my uni studies but hs and lower were really blah

punk music?

I like some 70's punk and british political punk like slaves and sleaford mods. a lot of what i listen to is a branch of punk but not actually punk music

animals?

My mom never let me get a gameboy so I never got to play the original pokemon games, I was so distraught because I was a major pokemon nerd. Had an impressive card collection and watched the anime every day, plushies, and all the paraphernalia I could get. At least I got pokemon stadium for my 64.

underware

Back