Eyyyy this site has blogs?

Bells
Well, I guess if anyone wants to read my Animal Crossing adventures, I suppose this is the place to go?

My town is called Essentia (named after a track from the Jormungand anime host, because I'm a weeb what else) and my mayor is Sarah (my real first name). I have two other characters in my town, Kyenai and Locusta.

Right now my villagers are Friga, Aurora, Mallary, Pate, Celia, Keaton, Truffles, Flo, Maple, and Roscoe. Keaton told me today he was moving out, so that's making room for a new one at some time in the future.

I just recently paid off my second house in the game, and I'm working on adding new furniture in my third house, and replacing furniture with rarer furniture in my other houses. Eventually I want a fourth house too.

In my first house (mayor house), each room really doesn't have any connection to the other, but each has its own theme. The main/living room is just an antique style living room; my bedroom is filled with the sweets and refurbished polka dot series; my bathroom is filled with all kinds of strange stuff - mostly related to ocean stuff I suppose; I have a Japanese-style sort of garden room; my upstairs is a space-themed retro diner; and lastly my basement is sort of an underground floral garden room with refurbish cabin series.

My second house (belonging to Kyenai) is incredibly decadent (character is based off an oc of mine who is a queen of an underground city). Main room is a dining room with princess furniture; my bedroom is filled with rare stuffs and the main furniture is the rococo series; I have an office room filled with gorgeous series items, display cases, and some other thingies; I have a serious kitchen that would serve up a big royal family; the upstairs is a fancy throne room filled with golden series furniture and anything golden in color really; lastly the basement is a spa filled with the minimalist series.

My third house only has four rooms if you count the main one. This character is based of an oc of mine belonging to the story that Kyenai has. She sells poisons for a living. I actually found out that a LOT of houseplants people commonly use are actually very poisonous to people and deadly in the right amounts, and a ton of the houseplants or flowers in ACNL can be deadly to humans. Perfect. And don't forget the animals that have toxins (lion fish, blowfish, puffer fish, scorpion). So that's pretty cool. My main room is just filled with junk right now, but I'm planning on having it be filled with furniture from the green series. My bedroom has the modern wood series and the refurbished patchwork series; my backroom is a personal library; my last room that I have so far is where she studies, researches, and develops the poisons (microscope, florence flask, cauldron, medicine chest, gas mask and a bunch of plants, and more). I'm planning on making a gaming room and a laundry room/ bathroom in that house too.

The fourth house I plan on making it belong to someone sporty. Have a lot of gym/workout equipment. I need to think a bit about what I'd possibly want in this house, but maybe use a series that I've never thought about using before. I think a refurbished alpine series would be excellent furniture because a lot of it is cloth that you can refurbish. I've also liked the look of the furniture in the exotic series but I've never really actually used any of them besides possibly the bench at some point.

And about my town? It's not exactly the most beautiful and the way I wish it was, but it has a perfect town rating so there's that. I have all of main street finishes, a fountain, a geyser, one of those water fountains with a lady on it, an archway sculpture, a bell, two benches (log and metal), three bridges, a park clock, a fairy tale clock, a windmill, a jungle gym), three lamp posts, a bus stop, a weather meter thingy, a lighthouse, a cube sculpture, a light up clock, a light up tree, a light up heart, a police station, the roost, reset center, a tower, a flower and a balloon arch, a flower clock, a topiary, a hammock, and a camp site. I REALLY want a wisteria trellis, but my stupid character that can request it hasn't yet. I would replace the jungle gym for sure with the wisteria trellis.

I don't absolutely care about which villagers I have. I'm trying to get rid of four villagers which are in spots I don't like (one who just moved in, unfortunately, even though I swear I villager-moving-in proofed that part of my town). Those villagers are Keaton (who told me he was moving today), Truffles, and Celia. Sure, Merengue and Ankha would be cool, but those are very rare and in high demand. I think Felicity is pretty cute, and I really want to keep a cranky (I really liked Grizzly), Snooty, Smug, and ucchi villager. Many normal villagers (such as maple and aurora, which I love their designs) are cute but I don't really care for their personality. Peppy villagers have a decent personality, and I do like their design, and I think at least one per village is good. I do not like jock personalities at all really. I love cranky, snooty, and smug the most for sure personality wise.

Right now I have two snooty, three normal villagers, two peppy villagers, one smug (who's moving out, and I hope to have a smug replacement), one cranky (who moved into the exact wrong spot), and one ucchi.

Oh, and one last thing. Great Essentia trivia. Right now, almost all my villagers are some kind of bird. Two eagles, two ducks, three penguins. The rest are a pig, a horse, and a cub.

That's my overview for now I guess.

Peace,

Locokoko

Back