• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*eye twitch*

I'd beat him up and/or delete his things! That's no prank. That's freaking awful.

Yeah... that seems far more than just a "prank". That's far different from just silly sibling mischief. That's actually kind of a serious thing to do. It doesn't make any sense that he would sneak into your room while you were sleeping (creepy enough as is!) just to specifically delete your animal crossing file.

oh no im so sorry!!!!!!!!!

I honestly would be in shock if this happened to me, and I also would have to summon a lot of willpower not to curb stomp my brother

Yikes, how old is he? It wouldn't be acceptable at any age but kids can be mean without understanding the consequences. If he's older, that's downright abusive :/ Really sorry you have to deal with that.

Is there any possibility of returning the brother for a full refund or is that completely off the table?

Yikes, how old is he? It wouldn't be acceptable at any age but kids can be mean without understanding the consequences. If he's older, that's downright abusive :/ Really sorry you have to deal with that.

Normally I wouldn't be near him, but right now my family is all together because of the virus to make sure none of us catch it. I am with my parents right now, and he's like 20. He is just the kind of brother I don't enjoy having. He is just kind of the annoying little brother you see in a lot of those stupid sitcoms.

Normally I wouldn't be near him, but right now my family is all together because of the virus to make sure none of us catch it. I am with my parents right now, and he's like 20. He is just the kind of brother I don't enjoy having. He is just kind of the annoying little brother you see in a lot of those stupid sitcoms.

20? Wow, he's extremely immature then. Hopefully he realizes how unpleasant he is and how he's pushed you away in the future.

Did you tell your parents? At the very least, it'll be an extremely embarrassing talking down to, I hope. That's what would happen in my house, at least.

Did you tell your parents? At the very least, it'll be an extremely embarrassing talking down to, I hope. That's what would happen in my house, at least.

I told them. He got a real scolding, and hopefully he won't touch t again. Just in case I am locking the door while I sleep now.

Wow I'm genuinely gutted for you, that's awful. Can't believe a 20 year old would do something like that - I get that 'a game's a game' but that's a major invasion of your privacy and respect, and some games (like this one) are far more than just games! Wish I was further along in the game so I could give you an awesome "sorry that sucks" present :( Glad you told your parents and they scolded him though - a shame they should need to with a 20 year old but glad they took it seriously. Not that you should have to but maybe consider a good hiding place/some sort of well-locked box to keep your Switch and other similar things in, if there's any chance it could happen again? I've always hated being an only child but things like this make me appreciate it. Hope your new town is even better x

That's absolutely horrid. I'm so glad my siblings aren't like this. I hope he gets a comeuppance or his actions, the cheeky twit.

I'm so sorry about this.

Last edited:
That’s horrible. How old is your brother? I’m sorry that happened

- - - Post Merge - - -

That’s horrible. How old is your brother? I’m sorry that happened

Oh I just seen you said he’s 20. Yeah he definitely knows that’s is not a prank. That’s just mean.

Wow... he's not an annoying little brother, he's a grown adult. Kids don't really process consequences all too well, but in this case he did it because he probably never faces consequences eh? It's crazy behaviour for someone in their 20s, but y'know we all know this type of person... either way, you should "punish" him. Like no access to your room or Switch anymore. Or whatever you probably do for him. If he actively upsets you like that, you shouldn't do favors for him anymore.

i would venmo request him 60 bucks per game he deleted

I got him three times out of four actually. Hopefully this means he is more likely to show up than others, if so I might be able to salvage this new island. I already have Cherry back, and am working on paying off my home before I switch to the 21st (I am replaying the days that got deleted)

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure you will always get the same camper on the same game. I had to reset my game due to glitches and got Huck twice. So if you kept getting Hans from camping, then you'll get him the next time you build your campsite.

Very sorry to hear about your game.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure you will always get the same camper on the same game. I had to reset my game due to glitches and got Huck twice. So if you kept getting Hans from camping, then you'll get him the next time you build your campsite.

Very sorry to hear about your game.

Well, it's not 100% guarenteed to happen. One of those 4 times I got Marshal, who I was not happy about. I think you have like a 90% chance of getting the same one though. So it looks like Hans is more than likely going to be who I get, which I would be thrilled to see.

Well, it's not 100% guarenteed to happen. One of those 4 times I got Marshal, who I was not happy about. I think you have like a 90% chance of getting the same one though. So it looks like Hans is more than likely going to be who I get, which I would be thrilled to see.

Oh my bad, I thought it was a guarantee :( Still, it looks like you have pretty good odds so I hope you can get him again!

Back