• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Extra Unorderables

If you still have the Sloppy Wall and Sloppy Clock, can I get them for 2 million?

Sorry but the carpet, stereo, sink, bed and dresser and songypeon have been sold! However, I can still sell you a wall, clock and hydrangea bed! 900k?

Could you name a preferred price for the bouquet, or is there a particular item you're looking for?

Still wanting to bid 1.5 mil for all the flower set items you are selling....
Or at least tell me what you have left.

So I have quite a lot of extra unorderable items acquired through purchasers not picking them up or weeding day!

I currently have....
  • sloppy carpet SOLD
  • sloppy wall
  • sloppy dresser SOLD
  • sloppy stereo SOLD
  • sloppy sink SOLD
  • sloppy bed SOLD
  • sloppy clock
  • songpyeon SOLD
  • 7-11 shirt
  • hibiscus clock
  • lily lamp
  • pansy table
  • tulip dresser SOLD
  • hydrangea bed
  • azalea stool
  • flower bouquet SOLD

Please make an offer! Also willing to trade for the good luck roll.

500K for sloppy wall and sloppy clock? If not, I can offer more.

Is the 7/11 Shirt the Clerk's Shirt or the 24 Hour Shop Uniform? If it is the Uniform...400k?

I would LOVE to buy the pansy table, hydrangea bed, and azalea stool! How about 500 000 for all three of these items together? Thank you!!!

hibiscus clock for 250k? please pm me!

Last edited:
Back