• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Several pieces of furniture, a wallpaper and flooring for TBT

Minicroakoid

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm trying to restore my original player home from my first town. I'm willing to pay 1 TBT for orderables and 2 for unorderables.
I'm looking for: floral wall (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), classic carpet, (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) banana flower basket (unorderable, Kapp'n's RV), classic sofa (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), console table (unorderable, Digby's RV, Dobie's RV, or Piper's RV), fancy tea set (I think this is unorderable, Sandy's RV) overflowing trash (unorderable, Resetti's RV), sloppy dresser (unordable, Re-Tail or lost and found), futon mattress (unorderable, Hornsby's RV, Kapp'n's RV, or Wade's RV), sconce x2 (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) and a sunflower stereo (Weeding Day, Leif, unorderable).
I'm typically available from Sunday to Thursday in the evenings (around 8:00-8:30 PM, but we can work out a time) and my timezone is EST.

I'm trying to restore my original player home from my first town. I'm willing to pay 1 TBT for orderables and 2 for unorderables.
I'm looking for: floral wall (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), classic carpet, (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) banana flower basket (unorderable, Kapp'n's RV), classic sofa (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), console table (unorderable, Digby's RV, Dobie's RV, or Piper's RV), fancy tea set (I think this is unorderable, Sandy's RV) overflowing trash (unorderable, Resetti's RV), sloppy dresser (unordable, Re-Tail or lost and found), futon mattress (unorderable, Hornsby's RV, Kapp'n's RV, or Wade's RV), sconce x2 (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) and a sunflower stereo (Weeding Day, Leif, unorderable).
I'm typically available from Sunday to Thursday in the evenings (around 8:00-8:30 PM, but we can work out a time) and my timezone is EST.

hiya! i think i can get all of these for you! i can add up a total for you once i double check what i have! i can trade after i get home today (might be around 6-6:30pm today but i can reply here if i get back home earlier)

hiya! i think i can get all of these for you! i can add up a total for you once i double check what i have! i can trade after i get home today (might be around 6-6:30pm today but i can reply here if i get back home earlier)
Thank you so much! I have to pick up some items from another town at 8:30 PM but I can play before or tomorrow? Once you let me know the total of the TBT I'll send it to you. :3 Oh btw, do you have a retro TV? I just realized I only have it on New Horizons lol.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I have to pick up some items from another town at 8:30 PM but I can play before or tomorrow? Once you let me know the total of the TBT I'll send it to you. :3 Oh btw, do you have a retro TV? I just realized I only have it on New Horizons lol.

i can get everything for you! i'm just ordering a few things now but can be ready in 10-15 mins if that works for you? it'll be 20 tbt for everything :3 my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you want to add it in the meantime c:

orderable: [6 tbt]
floral wall
classic carpet
classic sofa
sconce x2
retro tv

unorderable: [14 tbt]
banana flower basket
console table
fancy tea set
overflowing trash
sloppy dresser
futon mattress
sunflower stereo

total: 20 tbt

i can get everything for you! i'm just ordering a few things now but can be ready in 10-15 mins if that works for you? it'll be 20 tbt for everything :3 my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you want to add it in the meantime c:

orderable: [6 tbt]
floral wall
classic carpet
classic sofa
sconce x2
retro tv

unorderable: [14 tbt]
banana flower basket
console table
fancy tea set
overflowing trash
sloppy dresser
futon mattress
sunflower stereo

total: 20 tbt
Awesome, I'll send you the TBT and open my gate. And yes, that works for me!

Back