Buying Several pieces of furniture, a wallpaper and flooring for TBT

Minicroakoid

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm trying to restore my original player home from my first town. I'm willing to pay 1 TBT for orderables and 2 for unorderables.
I'm looking for: floral wall (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), classic carpet, (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) banana flower basket (unorderable, Kapp'n's RV), classic sofa (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), console table (unorderable, Digby's RV, Dobie's RV, or Piper's RV), fancy tea set (I think this is unorderable, Sandy's RV) overflowing trash (unorderable, Resetti's RV), sloppy dresser (unordable, Re-Tail or lost and found), futon mattress (unorderable, Hornsby's RV, Kapp'n's RV, or Wade's RV), sconce x2 (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) and a sunflower stereo (Weeding Day, Leif, unorderable).
I'm typically available from Sunday to Thursday in the evenings (around 8:00-8:30 PM, but we can work out a time) and my timezone is EST.

I'm trying to restore my original player home from my first town. I'm willing to pay 1 TBT for orderables and 2 for unorderables.
I'm looking for: floral wall (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), classic carpet, (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) banana flower basket (unorderable, Kapp'n's RV), classic sofa (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's), console table (unorderable, Digby's RV, Dobie's RV, or Piper's RV), fancy tea set (I think this is unorderable, Sandy's RV) overflowing trash (unorderable, Resetti's RV), sloppy dresser (unordable, Re-Tail or lost and found), futon mattress (unorderable, Hornsby's RV, Kapp'n's RV, or Wade's RV), sconce x2 (orderable, Timmy & Tommy's) and a sunflower stereo (Weeding Day, Leif, unorderable).
I'm typically available from Sunday to Thursday in the evenings (around 8:00-8:30 PM, but we can work out a time) and my timezone is EST.

hiya! i think i can get all of these for you! i can add up a total for you once i double check what i have! i can trade after i get home today (might be around 6-6:30pm today but i can reply here if i get back home earlier)

hiya! i think i can get all of these for you! i can add up a total for you once i double check what i have! i can trade after i get home today (might be around 6-6:30pm today but i can reply here if i get back home earlier)
Thank you so much! I have to pick up some items from another town at 8:30 PM but I can play before or tomorrow? Once you let me know the total of the TBT I'll send it to you. :3 Oh btw, do you have a retro TV? I just realized I only have it on New Horizons lol.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I have to pick up some items from another town at 8:30 PM but I can play before or tomorrow? Once you let me know the total of the TBT I'll send it to you. :3 Oh btw, do you have a retro TV? I just realized I only have it on New Horizons lol.

i can get everything for you! i'm just ordering a few things now but can be ready in 10-15 mins if that works for you? it'll be 20 tbt for everything :3 my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you want to add it in the meantime c:

orderable: [6 tbt]
floral wall
classic carpet
classic sofa
sconce x2
retro tv

unorderable: [14 tbt]
banana flower basket
console table
fancy tea set
overflowing trash
sloppy dresser
futon mattress
sunflower stereo

total: 20 tbt

i can get everything for you! i'm just ordering a few things now but can be ready in 10-15 mins if that works for you? it'll be 20 tbt for everything :3 my fc is 5129-6971-8888 if you want to add it in the meantime c:

orderable: [6 tbt]
floral wall
classic carpet
classic sofa
sconce x2
retro tv

unorderable: [14 tbt]
banana flower basket
console table
fancy tea set
overflowing trash
sloppy dresser
futon mattress
sunflower stereo

total: 20 tbt
Awesome, I'll send you the TBT and open my gate. And yes, that works for me!

Back