• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Extra DIYS (FT lucky gold cat, giant teddy!), sahara, more.

hello! not sure if you are still open for trades but i am looking for the iron garden table diy and i have the giant yellow ribbon or the squid fish print i can trade you! if you’re interested in either of those let me know please! thank you :)

bump
Post automatically merged:

hello! not sure if you are still open for trades but i am looking for the iron garden table diy and i have the giant yellow ribbon or the squid fish print i can trade you! if you’re interested in either of those let me know please! thank you :)
Do you still need the DIY? I do still need both the items you mentioned. :)

bump

Do you still need the DIY? I do still need both the items you mentioned. :)

ah yes so sorry! it never gave me a notification that you replied haha. it's a bit late now but if you're around tomorrow 5/4 drop me a DM and we can trade? happy to give you both items since it's for a DIY :)

edit: i got the table diy from a balloon so i no longer need it now, sorry! thank you anyway though!

Last edited:
do you still need hanging terrarium diy? looking for nmt :)

edit: i have log extra long sofa diy too but is it different from just a ‘log sofa’ ..? the photo looks the same

do you still need hanging terrarium diy? looking for nmt :)

edit: i have log extra long sofa diy too but is it different from just a ‘log sofa’ ..? the photo looks the same
Hey! I got the hanging terrarium but I need the sofa diy if you still have it. No difference I think. How many nmt were you looking for?

Hey! I got the hanging terrarium but I need the sofa diy if you still have it. No difference I think. How many nmt were you looking for?

is 2 nmt alright? u_u you can have the diy card of course but i have an already made spare sofa too that you can just have if you want because i’m not using it (unless you really want to make it yourself haha!). i have the giant yellow bow you can catalogue too :)

is 2 nmt alright? u_u you can have the diy card of course but i have an already made spare sofa too that you can just have if you want because i’m not using it (unless you really want to make it yourself haha!). i have the giant yellow bow you can catalogue too :)
That's so cool of you, i'd love to catalog the bow and have the spare sofa. Thanks! 2nmt works for me. Whenever you're on, just dm me and i'll send you a dodo code.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in your blue phone booth, but as far as I can tell I don't have anything on your wish list. :( Anything else I can offer?

I am looking for wishlist items.
pictures and colors here I try to keep it as updated as possible.

I can also pay you for my wishlist items with igb, tbt, nmt, whatever. Will also trade nook miles item colors, and if you have a wishlist, link it. I may have stuff you want I can order you.
Streetlamp- brown (looking for lots of white ones)
Utility pole- this
Drink machine- black
Public bench- White
Snack machine- black
Springy ride on- red
tourist telescope- green
Park clock- black
Phone box- blue
Cotton candy stall- pink
Playground gym- red
Parabolic antenna- one with red writing
solar panel- blue
wind turbine- blue
lighthouse- blue, but I have one red too.
monster statue- black
pool- white
teacup ride- colorful/rainbow
Basket pack x2
bamboo stopblock
bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo wall decor
Bamboo floor lamp
Bonfire
Cardboard table
Cherry wall
Classic pitcher x2
Coconut wall planter
Clothesline
Flat garden rock
Golden candlestick x2
Gong
Ironwood low table
Iron garden table
Lucky gold cat
Medium cardboard boxes
Orange rug
Palm tree lamp
Pawprint doorplate
Pear rug
Pot
Simple diy workbench
Stacked wood wall
Wild log bench
wild-wood wall
Stone fencing x310
Brick fencing x30
simple wooden fencing x 100
Meadow vista
Ocean horizon wall x3
Sea view
Stormy night wall
Dojo wall
Floral rush mat flooring
Wildflower meadow x3
Future tech flooring
MANY blue hyacinths
A pink cosmo
Purple roses
pink lilies
pink hyacinths
Palm tree lamp
Hi! can I please have

Iron garden table
Palm tree lamp
Cardboard table

Here are my DIYS i have to trade:

Tiki torch
Bamboo wand
Bamboo noodle slide X2
Green leaf pile
Natural garden table
Log dining table X2
Wooden chair
Doghouse
Wooden Plank signX2
Clackercart
Steamer basket set
Bamboo floor lamp
Windflower Fan
Iron Armor
Pot
Coconut wall planter
Shell rug
Birdhouse
Natural Square Table
Bamboo Floor Lamp
Basket Pack
Ironwood DIY Workbench
Iron Closet
Woodland Wall

Bunny day wall clock
Bunny day wreath
Bunny day flooring
Bunny day stool
Bunny day merry balloons
Bunny day festive balloons X2
Bunny day vanity
Bunny day lamp

Gong, coconut wall planter, palm tree lamp, and golden lucky cat DIY’s for white grand piano and a few white lamp posts 💕

Hi! can I please have

Iron garden table
Palm tree lamp
Cardboard table

Here are my DIYS i have to trade:

Tiki torch
Bamboo wand
Bamboo noodle slide X2
Green leaf pile
Natural garden table
Log dining table X2
Wooden chair
Doghouse
Wooden Plank signX2
Clackercart
Steamer basket set
Bamboo floor lamp
Windflower Fan
Iron Armor
Pot
Coconut wall planter
Shell rug
Birdhouse
Natural Square Table
Bamboo Floor Lamp
Basket Pack
Ironwood DIY Workbench
Iron Closet
Woodland Wall

Bunny day wall clock
Bunny day wreath
Bunny day flooring
Bunny day stool
Bunny day merry balloons
Bunny day festive balloons X2
Bunny day vanity
Bunny day lamp
Hello. I can just give you the iron garden table and the cardboard table if you'd like..? I don't see anything I need sadly.

Gong, coconut wall planter, palm tree lamp, and golden lucky cat DIY’s for white grand piano and a few white lamp posts 💕
Can we do the gong, coconut wall planter, and palm tree lamp for the white grand piano?

Hello! I'm interested in your blue phone booth, but as far as I can tell I don't have anything on your wish list. :( Anything else I can offer?
Hi! yeah, 100k okay?

Hello. I can just give you the iron garden table and the cardboard table if you'd like..? I don't see anything I need sadly.

Can we do the gong, coconut wall planter, and palm tree lamp for the white grand piano?
That sounds perfect! PM me your dodo code <3

Back