Explain your lineup thread

It's so tricky to do lineups with a Love Ball. :lemon:

lineup2.PNG

this lineup was messed up by the presence of the teal house but idk what to do with the top row lol, might come up w something right now (like putting a bunch of eggs up there with it)...

edit: crap I meant for the aurora egg to be on the top row... but actually, this doesn't look too bad at all! I like this quite a bit!
lineup w the house collectible.PNG

Last edited:
Well, it has been finally completed. I’m pretty content with this lineup (unless rereleased collectibles like the Spring Sakura or Zen egg come into play 👀) though for now I think I like it! I am planning on having a peach-forest themed NH island with an East-Asian influence. My island name is 十里桃林 which means “ten mile peach forest” (though woods would be more accurate lol) in Chinese so it’s obvious that I have the 森 collectible which means forest too. I also have peaches in my lineup that complement the Zen egg that has pretty pink flowers. I also have Isabelles since why not, I feel like her colors complement the moris. Of course I also put Spring Sakuras and despite being cherry trees, let’s just interpret them as peach blossoms, shall we? Just like how there’s an egg in my lineup, I decided to have the Zipper Sakura as the centerpiece since you can’t have Spring without our favorite “bunny”! And there you have it folks, happy spring. 🌸
F1B1D23B-3A12-488E-960B-B58E99023F26.jpeg

Well, it has been finally completed. I’m pretty content with this lineup (unless rereleased collectibles like the Spring Sakura or Zen egg come into play 👀) though for now I think I like it! I am planning on having a peach-forest themed NH island with an East-Asian influence. My island name is 十里桃林 which means “ten mile peach forest” (though woods would be more accurate lol) in Chinese so it’s obvious that I have the 森 collectible which means forest too. I also have peaches in my lineup that complement the Zen egg that has pretty pink flowers. I also have Isabelles since why not, I feel like her colors complement the moris. Of course I also put Spring Sakuras and despite being cherry trees, let’s just interpret them as peach blossoms, shall we? Just like how there’s an egg in my lineup, I decided to have the Zipper Sakura as the centerpiece since you can’t have Spring without our favorite “bunny”! And there you have it folks, happy spring. 🌸
View attachment 364028
I love it 💞 your explanation was really nice, too~ I'm so happy for you to have finally achieved such a peachy lineup ☺

From a fellow Peach enthusiast 🍑

View attachment 364028
i love it!!!! it’s adorable 🥰🥺

View attachment 364028
It looks so great! So happy you finally got it done!

View attachment 364028

That's super pretty! Congrats on finishing it c:

I wanted to do a Halloweaster type of line-up featuring all seven of the eggs I own. The swamp potion is green and the leaf on the top reminds me of spring. The bloodshot potion is how we will all be feeling a few hours into the egg hunt. The black famous mushroom is just there to finish off the top row because I thought the colors looked good with the eggs.

Finally got the last cherry I needed to finish this lineup!

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 1.25.35 PM.png

This lineup more or less represents my island, Seafield. The native fruit is cherries, there's some houses and a tree, and then finally there's an important section representing a star-littered area on my island. So happy that it's done :)

Finally got the last cherry I needed to finish this lineup!

View attachment 364401

This lineup more or less represents my island, Seafield. The native fruit is cherries, there's some houses and a tree, and then finally there's an important section representing a star-littered area on my island. So happy that it's done :)
Lineup looks amazing and I am crazy jealous of your bottom row 😍💜

AW thank you so much 😭 Yours looks so great as well, it's all perfectly placed!
I am so lucky and I shouldn’t want more but your white fragments are so gorgeous and beautifully placed 😍 one day in place of the yellow frag I will get a white frag 💭 💜

I am so lucky and I shouldn’t want more but your white fragments are so gorgeous and beautifully placed 😍 one day in place of the yellow frag I will get a white frag 💭 💜
YESSSS I fell in love with the white ones when I first saw them! Took a while to finally get a second one :)

Back