• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current signature

I really loved the look of all the stamps in some peoples' signatures during The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy April Fool's event, so once the event was over I spent a long time on DeviantArt sifting through all the stamps and saving the ones that I liked. I tried to go for some nostalgia and vaporwave/future funk vibes
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 2.03.38 PM.png

this is just a screenshot; some of these stamps are animated
Idk, I think stamps make for really cool signatures.. they ought to make an actual comeback. Animated TBT stamps would be so cute

I wanted to have an avatar and signature that related to flowers to tie into the Earth Week event currently happening on the forums. I thought of Roserade since I'm hoping to get purple hybrid roses from this event and Roserade's shiny has purple and black roses instead of the normal red and blue. My current signature is a shiny Roserade with a pair of shiny Roselias on either side. Roselia's sprite, and the rose hands, made me think of a cheerleader, so I got the idea that it'd make for a fun cheerleading lineup. I also gave them a little cheer to yell to get people pumped up.

For future reference, it looks like this:

9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
eq2bHab.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif

Give me an H! Give me a Y! Give me a B! Give me an R! Give me an I! Give me a D! Give me an S!
What's that spell?!​

I often forget I have one due to always being on mobile. I have to use the device sideways which I don’t normally do. So I currently don’t believe I have one right now. Sometimes I do though.

Alright, so what you're seeing above this text is my new signature as of today. So there's Bob and Ogerpon, they're in Mistreil's baby chibi art style, and they're both my favorite villager and Pokemon, respectively. And since Animal Crossing and Pokemon are my top two favorite Nintendo franchises, I figured it would make sense to put those two together. So...yeah! I'm likin' it! I'll inevitably change it later so we'll see what's next in...probably a few weeks or so.

Alright, so what you're seeing above this text is my new signature as of today. So there's Bob and Ogerpon, they're in Mistreil's baby chibi art style, and they're both my favorite villager and Pokemon, respectively. And since Animal Crossing and Pokemon are my top two favorite Nintendo franchises, I figured it would make sense to put those two together. So...yeah! I'm likin' it! I'll inevitably change it later so we'll see what's next in...probably a few weeks or so.
IMG_5274.jpeg

Is this just me? 😂

I just put my images through the TinyPNG treatment and uploaded them to cubeupload because I don't trust Imgur. I hope it's working now, especially for @Doo and @Zinnia.
I could see the images now! (y)

Usually, I rely on image hosting sites that don't have any broken link issues to be honest. And compressing image memory helps a lot.

Back