Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Blue Hybrid Violet
Rotating Fool's Egg
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Welcome to this thread where I share some things I crocheted, be it recently or a long time ago. I will start by showing you my first two Woobles.

(Edit 4/18/2024: I resized the image so it doesn't make the post too big. You're welcome :))
IMG_0273.jpeg

It all started in Summer 2022 when I discovered a Woobles kit for a penguin on Amazon. I wasn't sure I would be interested but I got it out of curiosity anyway. Once I made the penguin (his name is Pierre), I became addicted. Later I bought a kit for the cat (Nico) which taught me a few tricks that seemed advanced at first but I later got used to.

More projects coming soon!

Last edited:
Here’s a Dipplin (it’s a Pokemon) I finished around New Year’s Eve. I free-handed it, so there is no pattern.

(Edit 4/18/2024: I resized the images so they don't make the post too big. You're welcome :))
Front:
IMG0258.jpeg

Back:
IMG0259.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, it's been a while since I put anything up here. I don't remember making anything new between the last post and now, so here are some older stuff I made.
IMG_0616.jpeg

From left to right: Suzume, Zassou, Hokori, Yellow Tapioca Pearl

"Sumikko Gurashi" is my favorite kawaii franchise because of its relatable characters. They sell a lot of things, even a crochet pattern book! But it's in Japanese and only sold in Japan, so it was harder for me to get my hands on a copy. I managed to get it after a while as a PDF scan someone was selling on Etsy. Then I made these four characters, officially categorized as "minikko".

They were the first amigurumi I managed to finish using a diagram instead of a written pattern, which I am used to following when making crochet projects. From my experience, learning to read a diagram pattern may be difficult at first, but it's worth it in the long run, especially when your looking to make projects whose patterns are published in foreign languages.
IMG_0619.jpeg

I made this some time before the Disney movie "Wish" was released. I really liked Star's design because it reminded me of the Lumas from Super Mario Galaxy, so I was inspired to crochet it. The body was formed using the pattern for the Wooble Bubbles the Elephant. I did not use another pattern when making the points. The felt details were the hardest part; I wanted the pieces to look right and be positioned right.
Random fact: I was going to bring this with me when I went to the theaters to see the movie, but I left it at home.
IMG_0617.jpeg

It's two Kikis, actually. The first one is normal and the second one has been through a lot. Both of them are Woobles like Pierre and Nico from the first post, and I made them when my hyper-fixation on a certain Pokemon character named Kieran was beginning to blossom. I thought a lot about him while making them, in fact.
IMG_0621.jpeg

PaRappa Rappa shaped like an egg. Before Kieran, PaRappa was a major hyper-fixation of mine. I used a Woobles pattern (can't remember which) to make this. I think I made him before I got my hands on a fake Stubbins PaRappa plush figurine. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a seafood cake recipe in progress, so I better crack crack crack the egg into the bowl.

I’m back with another old project. More is coming soon. It’s truly going to be a while before I can escape from this crochet burnout...

Here it is, an orange cat:
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg

It’s supposed to be Scratch Cat, who is the mascot of Scratch, a website I frequented during my childhood. This is what Scratch Cat looks like:
Cat.png

Go here for the pattern.

Since I’m in an Animal Crossing forum, I’m gonna show this old project that I finished which is Animal Crossing-related: a bag of bells.
IMG_0755.jpeg

Unfortunately, I don’t remember what pattern I used for the bells, but I remember having to look up another pattern to crochet the star symbol.

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I've been wanting to make a gyroid for a while. Right now these two patterns are my favorites:
https://thecraftzilla.blogspot.com/2020/04/animal-crossing-gyroid-crochet-pattern.html
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/squeakoid-2
I wanna make both of them, but I need to pay to get the squeakoid pattern, so I can only do the first one for now. When will I get to work on it? Who knows??

Oh, and I have a new project! I’m starting to get back into crocheting, albeit at a slower pace because of other priorities. Today I finished this duck that is wearing a dinosaur costume; a relative of mine wrote the pattern. I’d like to share it here but I need their permission first. Here’s what it looks like!
IMG_0758.jpeg
IMG_0756.jpeg
IMG_0757.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg
IMG_0760.jpeg
IMG_0761.jpeg

Back