• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Excited to be here with everyone!

misteeanna

Bells
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself and share why I joined :giggle: I've been a long-time Animal Crossing fan, playing City Folk as a kid, then New Leaf as a teen, and finally New Horizons as an adult! I've been playing NH on and off since its release, however, it was in the last 2 months that motivation really hit me to get my ideal island together and now it is all I think about.

I'm only now joining the community as I've finally accepted that my dreamies (Coco - she was in my NL town and I loved having her, Julian - my fave smug villager and Ione - she's gorgeous!) aren't going to come to my NH island without some intervention :') I have never traded before so I'm pretty nervous, but The Bell Tree seems like a really nice place to start. If anyone is willing to share your own experience with trading/buying villagers, I'd love to get some help before I venture forth haha.

Either way, thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good day 🙌

Last edited:
Welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time here. I’ve acquired all of my dream villagers by buying them or with Amiibo’s. I thought it was just easier that way, but I didn’t use this site. Everything is pretty straight forward on the forum, so things shouldn’t be too complicated. I’ll see you around!

Welcome! Everyone here is very nice and welcoming, so it’s nice to have you joining us. While I didn’t buy any villagers on the forums, I run a shop that sells them and can get you the ones you want anytime you’d like.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Do you have a favourite of the AC games you’ve played?

Your dreamies are cute choices! I haven’t traded villagers on TBT, but I wish you the best of luck finding them! 😊🌟

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I actually originally joined the site to do villager trading in New Leaf! I'd never used the multiplayer features before, so I'm certain I was probably more than a little awkward with it (also I was really nervous ahaha), but everyone was really nice. c: I hope you can get your dreamies soon!

Welcome to TBT! I've done a few villager trades myself here, and every single one was smooth and easy. I recently started a cycling service, (link in my signature) so I can get you both Coco and Julian.

Welcome to the community. I hope you have a great time here. I’ve acquired all of my dream villagers by buying them or with Amiibo’s. I thought it was just easier that way, but I didn’t use this site. Everything is pretty straight forward on the forum, so things shouldn’t be too complicated. I’ll see you around!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Amiibos are really pricey for me in terms of delivery fees so I thought my only other option was trading :0 If it is allowed, could I ask where you bought your dream villagers from?

Welcome! Everyone here is very nice and welcoming, so it’s nice to have you joining us. While I didn’t buy any villagers on the forums, I run a shop that sells them and can get you the ones you want anytime you’d like.

Thank you so much, and that sounds cool! May I message you for more info?

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Do you have a favourite of the AC games you’ve played?

Your dreamies are cute choices! I haven’t traded villagers on TBT, but I wish you the best of luck finding them! 😊🌟

Oh my gosh thank you for the welcome! ❤ As much as New Horizons looks and feels way better, New Leaf still holds a special place in my heart. The soundtrack never fails to give me goosebumps :') What about you?

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I actually originally joined the site to do villager trading in New Leaf! I'd never used the multiplayer features before, so I'm certain I was probably more than a little awkward with it (also I was really nervous ahaha), but everyone was really nice. c: I hope you can get your dreamies soon!

Oh my, thank you for sharing and same here haha! Everything is very new to me so it's really reassuring to hear that you had a good experience :) Have you done villager trading for New Horizons?

Welcome to TBT! I've done a few villager trades myself here, and every single one was smooth and easy. I recently started a cycling service, (link in my signature) so I can get you both Coco and Julian.

That's so nice to hear and thank you :) Could I message you for more info on how your service works? Sorry, I am pretty new to this!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Amiibos are really pricey for me in terms of delivery fees so I thought my only other option was trading :0 If it is allowed, could I ask where you bought your dream villagers from?
I’ve either traded for them on the other Animal Crossing forum — Animal Crossing Community — or used Nookazon. Both have been very efficient and it was easy to acquire all of my dream villagers. 😁

Thank you so much, and that sounds cool! May I message you for more info?

Oh my gosh thank you for the welcome! ❤ As much as New Horizons looks and feels way better, New Leaf still holds a special place in my heart. The soundtrack never fails to give me goosebumps :') What about you?

Oh my, thank you for sharing and same here haha! Everything is very new to me so it's really reassuring to hear that you had a good experience :) Have you done villager trading for New Horizons?

That's so nice to hear and thank you :) Could I message you for more info on how your service works? Sorry, I am pretty new to this!
Of course. Feel free to message me anytime you’d like.

I’ve either traded for them on the other Animal Crossing forum — Animal Crossing Community — or used Nookazon. Both have been very efficient and it was easy to acquire all of my dream villagers. 😁

Ah I see! Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to check those places out soon :giggle:

I haven't actually—I think when it comes to NH, I just like villager hunting too much. 😄

To sum things up, I can get you one or both villagers for 50 TBT each, or whatever you can afford in IGB or NMT. Or you can have them for free if you are low in all three currencies. Like me 😊 There are more details on my cycling thread: pottercrossing's cycling services

hello there, welcome to tbt! it’s so lovely to meet you. 🧡

i’m afraid i can’t be of much help as i haven’t sold or bought villagers since new leaf, but the community here is super friendly, trustworthy and generous, so i’m sure you’ll be able to find your dreamies in no time, if you haven’t gotten them already! good luck with finding them. ☺️

also, since i don’t believe anyone’s linked to it yet, here’s tbt’s subforum for buying, selling, trading or giving away acnh villagers.

Back