• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway EVERYTHING MUST GO! HUGE GIVEAWAY [CLOSED FOR THE DAY]

oops.. took too long to type. Sorry! 😊

IGN Name:Lyric
Island Name:Laputa

Items ordered:

1.Dolly green
2.Dolly blue
3. Baby Panda
4. globe
5.skirt with suspenders pink
6. Victorian dress yellow
7. bunny ears black
8. Yellow rose bag

Answer: Raymond, Katt, Vivian and Lolly. Marshall is already home.

Hello!

IGN Name: Rae
Island Name: Neburae

Items ordered:
Writing poster, mini fridge, rocket lamp, simple panel, red rose rug

Answer: Kyle is a dreamie of mine as well! Beyond that, Apollo and Flurry, who i already have :D

Hi! Writing poster and mini fridge are taken already, sorry! :c if you'd like any other items, pls let me know.

Hi! Writing poster and mini fridge are taken already, sorry! :c if you'd like any other items, pls let me know.

Oh, alright! Would it be okay if I grabbed a stack each of iron and stone instead? o :

5 SLOTS NOW OPEN!
Any replies made above this comment that didn't make the cut will have to re-reply, sorry! (for organizational reasons!)
Post automatically merged:

IGN Name: Ellie
Island Name: Solaris

Items ordered:
1. Antique mini table
2. Beach Ball
3. Beach Chair
4. Botanical Rug
5. Campsite sign
6. Clay Furnace
7. Cute Chair sky blue
8. Cute Chair white
9. Cutting Board
10. loft bed with desk
11. street organ
12. stack of stones

Answer: I would love to have Apple on my island eventually!

Seen! I will start working on your request~ (the comment above doesn't apply to you)

Items ordered:
1. Antique mini table
2. Beach Ball
3. Beach Chair
4. Botanical Rug
5. Campsite sign
6. Clay Furnace
7. Cute Chair sky blue
8. Cute Chair white
9. Cutting Board
10. loft bed with desk
11. street organ
12. stack of stones

IGN: Summer
Island name: Breeze
items ordered: Modern office chair (pink), Rattan armchair (white-mint color), Ball (soccer ball), Cute music player (red), Desk mirror (pink), Toy box (pink), Crepe-design wall, Berry-chocolates flooring, White-chocolates flooring, Fluffy rug, Victorian dress (blue), Bunny Ears (surprise me), Stone (x1 stack), Iron (x1 stack), White Lilies
Answer: Marshal! and Raymond. And Butch lmao

Items ordered:
1. Antique mini table
2. Beach Ball
3. Beach Chair
4. Botanical Rug
5. Campsite sign
6. Clay Furnace
7. Cute Chair sky blue
8. Cute Chair white
9. Cutting Board
10. loft bed with desk
11. street organ
12. stack of stones

uhh.. so sorry but I am only offering items from the first list!!! I don't have any of those items unfortunately (aside from the stack of stones) The second list is just a database of images!

IGN: Summer
Island name: Breeze
items ordered: Modern office chair (pink), Rattan armchair (white-mint color), Ball (soccer ball), Cute music player (red), Desk mirror (pink), Toy box (pink), Crepe-design wall, Berry-chocolates flooring, White-chocolates flooring, Fluffy rug, Victorian dress (blue), Bunny Ears (surprise me), Stone (x1 stack), Iron (x1 stack), White Lilies
Answer: Marshal! and Raymond. And Butch lmao

Seen! Unfortunately, someone has already taken the rattan armchair (sorry I forgot to strike that one item off of the list, its my fault).
Would you like any other items in place of that? Will PM you when your order is ready!

IGN Name: Siarra
Island Name: Echo

Items ordered:
1. Mini DIY workbench
2. Wall mounted toolboard
3. Soccer ball
4. Iron nuggets

Answer: Fauna and Erik

uhh.. so sorry but I am only offering items from the first list!!! I don't have any of those items unfortunately (aside from the stack of stones) The second list is just a database of images!

Seen! Unfortunately, someone has already taken the rattan armchair (sorry I forgot to strike that one item off of the list, its my fault).
Would you like any other items in place of that? Will PM you when your order is ready!

Oh no! Could I possible change it to:
1. kotatsu
2. stack of rocks
3. Sushi chef hat
4. cute music player
5. mom's tissue box

Thank you!

Oh no! Could I possible change it to:
1. kotatsu
2. stack of rocks
3. Sushi chef hat
4. cute music player
5. mom's tissue box

Someone has already taken the cute music player! Would you like to get any other items in its place? Will PM when order is ready.

That's totally okay, this is so much for you to organize, I'm sure X'D how about the gumdrop shoulder bag?

IGN Name: Pyoopi
Island Name: TeeheeTiki

Items ordered:
1. Australopith

Answer: Peewee and Tiffany

IGN Name: Siarra
Island Name: Echo

Items ordered:
1. Mini DIY workbench
2. Wall mounted toolboard
3. Soccer ball
4. Iron nuggets

Answer: Fauna and Erik

Actually, the soccer ball was just taken! Would you like any other items in its place?

IGN Name: Pyoopi
Island Name: TeeheeTiki

Items ordered:
1. Australopith

Answer: Peewee and Tiffany

Seen! Will notify you when your order is ready~

IGN Name: Ash
Island Name: Laputa

Items ordered:
1. Humidifier
2. Eusthenopteron
3. Deinony torso
4. Ophthalmo torso
5. Left ptera wing
6. Quetzal torso
7. Tricera skull
8. 1 stack of bamboo shoots
9. Imperial wall

Answer: Marshal is my ult LOL

IGN: Patsy
Island Name: Almyra (I see you're also a FE fan)

Items Ordered: Pet Bed, Skeleton, Plasma Ball, Purple Heart Rug, Lava Flooring, Bunny Ears Pink, Iron Nuggets, Bamboo Shoots, Ankylo Skull (Very last fossil missing!)

Answer: I got all mine (in siggy) thanks to Amiibo. Of villagers I love but don't have I love Fauna (Fear the Deer) and Raymond.

Back