kaileos

dough meat tree
Bells
Switch
7661-2415-0715
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (138) +
So I have an issue..I've reached max storage in my house LOL (1600/1600 + a ton of stuff scattered about my island) and since I was also able to acquire all of my dreamies a few days ago (kyle/roscoe/raymond/audie/judy/sherb/whitney/beau/lily/julian.. PHEW), so I decided why not celebrate with a big giveaway? I need to clear out my storage before I can finally start building on my island so it'll be a pretty quick giveaway.

I'll be giving away furniture items, clothing, flowers/seeds, some materials, and TONS of fossils. Each person will be able to choose up to 40 items of their choice. Please only comment once, don't try to get more stuff if you've already gotten your share!

If you ignore this rule, you will be featured on the legendary SHRINE OF SHAME. ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) Although if there's not enough interest, I may possibly allow ppl to order more than once. (Also I don't want to go through the laborious task of creating a shrine of shame, so pls follow the rules, thanks)

I will be opening 5 slots at a time since I'm a little busy with online work. This giveaway might span a couple of days until I get rid of the majority of the items so don't fret if slots are closed. ;w;

d7owy2z-d449e361-e28e-46e7-90b8-bba1f4e1a8c7.gif

Welcome to the
Wisteria Junkyard!

Click HERE for item list

Click HERE for a database with pictures of almost all items!​

RULES:
daie0q0-57ff4f48-4ed7-4eca-aadf-35d978276abd.gif
1. Please fill out the form below completely. A maximum of 40 items allowed! (1 stack counts as 1 item) Please specify what color you want if there's more than one.

2. I only have one of each item unless I have stated that there are multiples or if there are multiple colors available.

3. ALL orders will be drop-off only.

4. All items are first come first serve, please be sure to check if the person above you has already claimed your items. Although I'll try to update the list, keep in mind that I have to keep track of a LOT of items LOL.

5. Please be available when I contact/PM you when your items are ready! If you don't respond within like 30 min, your spot will be given to somebody else.

6. There is no waitlist...I will only take the first 5 people to place their order when I open up for the next slot of orders so have your order ready as soon as I open the next slots! Any comments made before that will be ignored.

7. All items are completely f r e e! Although if you'd like to leave a little tip in the form of TBT/IGB or whatever, it'd be greatly appreciated!

8. To ensure that you've read all of the rules, please answer this question: Who are your dreamies?

HTML:
[B][U]IGN Name:[/B][/U]
[B][U]Island Name:[/B][/U]

[B][U]Items ordered:[/U][/B]
3. etc...

[B][U]Answer:[/U][/B]

1. DespairSyndrome - READY FOR DROP-OFF
2. commanddissonance - READY FOR DROP-OFF
3. Spends - READY FOR DROP OFF
4. Robertoh123456 - COMPLETED
5. ahousar97 - READY FOR DROP-OFF

*READY; next in line for drop-off = Order is ready but not yet ready for drop-off
*READY FOR DROP-OFF = Order is ready for drop-off and I will PM you shortly.
*IN-PROGRESS = Currently working on your order, pls be patient! :c

1. frogjail - READY
  2. squidney - READY
  3. celesludenburg - READY
  4. Hanyuu - READY
  5. Rave - READY
  6. ivelostmyspectacles
  7. gibss051- READY FOR DROPOFF
  8. SilverFireflyLights - READY
  9. Pyoopi - READY
  10. ashu - READY FOR DROPOFF
  11. LetheTheRaptor - READY FOR DROPOFF
  12. CrazyCat42 - READY FOR DROPOFF
  13. DSHigsby - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  14. Cinnamom - ORDER VOIDED
  15. Maso - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  16. under the tide - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  17. mishiro-town - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  18. punctuallyAbsent - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  19. Robertoh123456 - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  20. Hedgehugs - ORDER VOIDED
  21. Leeloo55 - READY FOR DROP-OFF
  22. Anson - READY FOR DROP-OFF

Last edited:
IGN: holly
island name: fishbone!
items ordered: imperial chest, imperial chair, tatami bed, yucca, garden gnome, yellow portable record player, typewriter, fishing-boat flag, writing poster, rice paddy wall, grey college cardigan, fischerhemd, mom's apron, green alpinist dress, green flashy kimono, pink marble print dress, pink skirt w/ suspenders, yellow victorian dress, orange tulip hat, tortoise specs, knitted-grass backpack, mom's knapsack
answer: raymond is my #1.... unfortunately LOL

thank u so much for doing this!!!!

squid
fruitpunch
may I get :
momsknapsacks x2
momstissue boxes x2
plesio skull
tortoise specs
Skirt with suspenders (red, pink)
Tiered skirt (pink, green, light blue)
Mom’s handmaid apron
mini fridge

IGN Name: Clover
Island Name: littletwig

Items ordered: red rose rug, fluffy rug, yellow rose rug, sea globe, dark chocolates flooring, whites chocolates flooring, moms apron and moms knapsack
Answer: Poppy!

IGN Name: Thomas
Island Name: Requiem

Items ordered:

Just a cloud flooring please! :p

Answer: Dobie, and I have him!!

This is so kind of you! Congrats on your Dreamies!

Hello!

IGN Name: Rae
Island Name: Neburae

Items ordered:
Writing poster, mini fridge, rocket lamp, simple panel, red rose rug

Answer: Kyle is a dreamie of mine as well! Beyond that, Apollo and Flurry, who i already have :D

IGN Name: niku
Island Name: bulgogi

Items ordered:
  • Archelon skull
  • Left ptera wing
  • Right ptera wing
  • T. rex torso
  • 1 stack of iron nuggets
  • Lava Flooring
  • Circuit Wall

Answer:
My dreamies are Raymond (hahaha....) and Beau (also hahaha....)

IGN: Summer
Island name: Breeze
items ordered: Modern office chair (pink), Rattan armchair (white-mint color), Ball (soccer ball), Cute music player (red), Desk mirror (pink), Toy box (pink), Crepe-design wall, Berry-chocolates flooring, White-chocolates flooring, Fluffy rug, Bunny Ears (surprise me), White Lilies
Answer: Marshal! and Raymond. And Butch lmao

squid
fruitpunch
may I get :
momsknapsacks x2
momstissue boxes x2
plesio skull
tortoise specs
Skirt with suspenders (red, pink)
Tiered skirt (pink, green, light blue)
Mom’s handmaid apron
mini fridge

Seen! Will PM when order is ready! Also one of the mom's knapsack was taken and also the pink skirt with suspenders.

IGN Name: Sarah
Island Name: Gingersnap

Items ordered:
cherry blossom petal pile, blossom viewing lantern, blue marlin model, cancer Table, Capricorn ornament, blowfish model, diner neon sign, asteroid, astronaut suit, antique chair, antique console, antique vanity, antique wardrobe, arcade combat game, arcade mahjong game, antique bed, crescent moon chair, den chair, cute sofa, cute bed, lucky cat

Answer: Judy!
Thanks so much!

IGN Name: Clover
Island Name: littletwig

Items ordered: red rose rug, fluffy rug, yellow rose rug, sea globe, dark chocolates flooring, whites chocolates flooring, moms apron and moms knapsack
Answer: Poppy!

Seen! Moms apron and moms knapsack are taken unfortunately :c Do you want to add other stuff?
Post automatically merged:

Current CLOSED to fulfill orders! If you've missed the slots, pls comment again when I've reopened! Sorry!

Seen! Moms apron and moms knapsack are taken unfortunately :c Do you want to add other stuff?
Post automatically merged:

Current CLOSED to fulfill orders! If you've missed the slots, pls comment again when I've reopened! Sorry!
No worries! Maybe the rattan armchair if that hasn’t been taken as well?

name: lemon
island: lemongrove
I would like:
oversized sweater dress pink,black
layered sweaterdress
Skelton
microphone
minifridge
Australopith
Myllokunmingia
my ultimate dreamy is lily and I have her!

IGN Name: Vivi
Island Name: Rakuen

Items ordered:
  • Kotatsu
  • Tatami bed
  • Humidifier
  • Digital alarm clock in light blue
  • Brown kitchen mat
  • And all of your white lilies~!
Answer: Vivian (who I have!) ^.^

*If any of the items I listed are missing, don't worry about it!

Back