Everyone is stupid

In the end, Capcom is the one to blame for not advertising it. Still, its been talked a lot here and you guys should know about it if you don't.

Propaganda Man said:
In the end, Capcom is the one to blame for not advertising it. Still, its been talked a lot here and you guys should know about it if you don't.
well yeah for people like us who go on a video game forum dedicated to a nintendo franchise... but the advertising has been lacking in places a casual gamer would look so the sales can't really reflect how good a game is, just how appealing they made it to the new market that Nintendo has created, Yes I want to keep hardcore games but why not get people interested in a game like this who bought the system for wii sports?

I am extremely mad at Capcom for not advertising. In fact, I might as well tell someone at Capcom ...

stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
I am extremely mad at Capcom for not advertising. In fact, I might as well tell someone at Capcom ...
Too late now...
Well, hey, maybe they'll ramp up the marketing for the (rumored and likely) Zack & Wiki 2...?

Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
Well, hey, maybe they'll ramp up the marketing for the (rumored and likely) Zack & Wiki 2...?
That's what has me worried. If the game is selling this bad, it pretty much guarantees that there won't be any sequels T_T. Why would Capcom make another game if they're not making any money on this one? And you'd think that more people would give it a try since it's not sold at full price.

InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
That's what has me worried. If the game is selling this bad, it pretty much guarantees that there won't be any sequels T_T. Why would Capcom make another game if they're not making any money on this one? And you'd think that more people would give it a try since it's not sold at full price.
Rayman Raving Rabids didn't sell well. Ubisoft still made a sequel. (Even though that's selling worse so far.

OddCrazyMe said:
InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
Rayman Raving Rabids didn't sell well. Ubisoft still made a sequel. (Even though that's selling worse so far.
I thought it sold well...

OddCrazyMe said:
InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
What're you talking about? Raving Rabbids sold very well.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
What're you talking about? Raving Rabbids sold very well.
*Justin125 bought RRR1.

http://ravingrabbidsmusic.skyrock.com/

InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
Well, Capcom has put hardly any faith in the game. When it first came out, there were hardly any copies of it, and even today there has been no advertising at all. Maybe the fact that 35,000 copies were sold despite Capcom doing nothing to help the game at all will tell them that if they do some advertising and help the game sell, they have a potential money-maker here.

That, or Capcom could make a Zack & Wiki mini-game compilation set at a circus and Capcom can sell 400,000 copies.

OddCrazyMe said:
InfinityDragon said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Too late now...
RRR sold around 1,000,000 copies.

:p

I forget RRR2's sales, but I know they were substantially worse, around Zack & Wiki level...

Back