Everyone is stupid

DSCUBER9000

Bells
I hate you all. Zack & Wiki total sales: (Less than) 35,000 copies. I'm going to go PETA-crazy over this.

You hate casual games on the Wii? Well look at these sales:

High School Musical: 180,000
Mario Party 8: 1,400,000
Carnival Games: 300,000
Wii Play: 4,000,000
The most hard-core difficult game on Wii: (Less than) 35,000

If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, YOU are the reason that we are getting all of this shovelware casual crap on the Wii. If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, YOU are the reason that the five latest reviews on IGN Wii average out to around a score of 3. If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, you are responsible for the death and enslavement of millions worldwide.

----------

Dear Capcom people who made Zack & Wiki:

Where do you get off? Great gameplay mixed with excellent puzzles? For $10 cheaper than My Word Coach, Carnival Games, or Chicken Shoot? Who do you think you are?

----------

If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, that is the message you sent to Capcom, and the entire gaming industry. You suck.

You my friend, exaggerate.

I'm sooo sorry the game you like didn't get more sales then that. >_>;

DSCUBER9000 said:
I hate you all. Zack & Wiki total sales: (Less than) 35,000 copies. I'm going to go PETA-crazy over this.

If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, YOU are the reason that we are getting all of this shovelware casual crap on the Wii. If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, YOU are the reason that the five latest reviews on IGN Wii average out to around a score of 3. If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, you are responsible for the death and enslavement of millions worldwide.

----------

Where do you get off? Great gameplay mixed with excellent puzzles? For $10 cheaper than My Word Coach, Carnival Games, or Chicken Shoot? Who do you think you are?

----------

If you did not buy Zack & Wiki, that is the message you sent to Capcom, and the entire gaming industry. You suck.
OK then.

I asked for it for Christmas if that makes you happy.

Koehler said:
DSCUBER9000 said:

----------

----------

OK then.

I asked for it for Christmas if that makes you happy.
I did too.

:p

35,000 of those buyers are most likely gamers. Why?, well only gamers knew about the Zack and Wiki campaign, ask yourself why casual gamers would think about buying this anyways.

I'm going to go PETA-crazy over this.
:lol:

Anyways, Zack & Wiki is a great game. Anyone who says different really is too young to appreciate it.

It is the perfect game style for the Wii. It brings out everything in the Wii. What DSCUBER9000 is saying is that don't complain about the lack of hardcore games or third party support when you don't support them when they make a great game.

He isn't saying its the best game by any means. Hell there are a lot of better games but if you let this one get away from you then you are missing something.

sorry for not having cash to throw around currently and feeling good with other games right now. O and sorry for not having the power to get an entire market of casual gamers to buy a game that I really haven't seen much advertisement for. May be it is just me but I have seen commercials on TV for carnival games and not for Zack and Wiki...

Zack & Wiki impressed me more than Galaxy, I'll tell you that. In some ways, it's even better than Radiant Dawn.

Maybe if there was actually something about it something.

One day, there's nothing and then suddenly 'OMG Zack & Wiki'
I mean, ...I can't even form the words...
like there's no advertisement...

Maybe if people actually knew about it, they'd buy it.

I did it see it in the store today, and thought about buying it...but I've got to save my money for once...

Supermarioluigi said:
Maybe if there was actually something about it something.

One day, there's nothing and then suddenly 'OMG Zack & Wiki'
I mean, ...I can't even form the words...
like there's no advertisement...

Maybe if people actually knew about it, they'd buy it.

I did it see it in the store today, and thought about buying it...but I've got to save my money for once...
I've seen advertisments in magazines for Zack and Wiki.

Back