• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Everybody!

Zach

Bells
I think we need to forget everything we've sadi to people and try to make this forum work, and work good. There are places on this webight to just talk, so go there to argue. All I want is to acctualy have real topics and things of the such and make this webight a goodone.

jackechan said:
I agree the whole thing btween me n Jas0n was TOTTALY stupid
exactly, we need to try and work this stuff out. and at least try not to spam 60 pages :p

Yeah, Ive learned that if you don't like a user, just block them, that way you don't have to listen to their negativity and rudness.

pielover6 said:
not a bad idea but who will listen? definetly not some some ppl *cough* coffeebean *cough*
It doent matter if some people dont listen, just block them and you wont have to deal with any rudeness.

pielover6 said:
not a bad idea but who will listen? definetly not some some ppl *cough* coffeebean *cough*
I'm sorry but thats something that we don't already need if were gonna try to fix this. I don't want anybody discussing things on the forums, pm to do that please. if you catch youself doing that please try to switch over to pm please...

Tyler said:
pielover6 said:
It doent matter if some people dont listen, just block them and you wont have to deal with any rudeness.
true dat :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: but i wont block coffeebean O.O idk y.....

Zach said:
pielover6 said:
I'm sorry but thats something that we don't already need if were gonna try to fix this. I don't want anybody discussing things on the forums, pm to do that please. if you catch youself doing that please try to switch over to pm please...
woahzerz this gunna be hard ur right sorry

Everyone doesn't use bell tree like theyre supposed to. It's an animal crossing forum......not something to get mad at people with.
It's called BELLtree not HELLtree......=D

I'm not going to name names but there's been a lot of spam lately. Which can easily not be done. ;)

I learned that no one can actually post topics in the right place and post topics about Wi-Fi being down over and over again.

Back