• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ever been stood up by a villager?

yeah, Kyle stood me up once. which is So funny because I stood him up too.
he was suppose to come over at a specific time and I totally forgot and I spoke to him randomly and he was like "hey sorry I never made it to your house" hahahah.

but yeah one time I set an alarm and everything for Jeremiah and he never showed up :(

What??? Seriously, that can happen? I want to be stood up!

What??? Seriously, that can happen? I want to be stood up!

I had no idea this could happen, either!

Then again, I'm always letting villagers visit my house, not them letting me come over to theirs. And I never do the appointment thing because I always end up forgetting.

there was one time I was suppose to meet up at my place and I was waiting inside. Well the time came and no one showed up...So I went outside to find who it was and they said something along the same lines...
That's rude.

Some of my lazies have stood me up before, I ended up getting pretty mad and when they said they'd been too busy snacking and forgotten, I whacked them with a net, lol. Sometimes if you wait a few extra minutes, they'll arrive and apologise for being late.

whenever my lazies set up a time to come to my place, they always forget most of the times.

My lazies sometimes lose track of time and forget to come to my house. I've never gone to a villager's house to find them not at home. I didn't even know that could happen! :eek:

I've been stood up by a snooty villager before. She was supposed to come to my house so I stuck around for 10 minutes but she didn't show. When I went to talk to her she said something had come up :/

i've been stood up twice by pecan. well, no more! i am booting her out of town bwahahaha

Back