• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

etoile sprite

bbritney

lemon head
Bells
Switch
5841-9195-6313
Zipper Sakura
hi there!! im trying to make a signature on my own, but i cant seem to find an etoile sprite anywhere? all the blogs seem to be deleted or broken :( any help would be great!!

Oh my, you're right. I'm pretty good at finding these and even I can't find them! o-o

Good luck in your search!

hi there!! im trying to make a signature on my own, but i cant seem to find an etoile sprite anywhere? all the blogs seem to be deleted or broken :( any help would be great!!

Here; see if this works, lovely. c:

Here; see if this works, lovely. c:

Hey, this works! There you go, bbritney!

Edit

just in case it doesn't work for you:

EtioleACNL.png

Last edited:
the archive wasnt loading for some reason but thank you both so much!!!! :lemon:

You're welcome! That's why I put up the attachment, even I have issues with web archives of webpages on the odd occasion. :)

If you're interested, here's a website that compiles a huge bunch of Animal Crossing pixels, not only villagers but also items, trees, houses, shops, ..

Is there a website for the sprites of the non animal crossing amiibos? (Splatoon, Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, etc.)

Oof. Felyne's was the one sprite I was looking for 😅
Thanks anyway!

Also, do you know anyone who can make pro designs?

You may be able to find someone in the QR board for New Leaf. If not, you may be able to commission someone in the Museum board.
Good luck finding the sprite!

Back