• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Eternity Cycling [BOXES: N/A] [MOVED IN: N/A] [CAMPSITE: N/A]

TheCrystalRing

The Dictator of Mobius
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Mayor Kismet of Eternity
FC: 5370-0975-8423
CST Timezone

Welcome to Eternity! We here try to find the perfect town for all of our villagers!

RULES

1) We run on a first come first serve basis. When someone's in boxes, the first person who wants them can get them, free of charge.

2) Tier 1 and 2 villagers are exempt from the preceding rule, and will be auctioned and/or sold in a separate thread, and a link to said thread will be posted here.

3) We will give a few hours for each villager once they are in boxes. If there are no takers, they'll go to the void.

4) When coming for pickup, please go directly to your villager's house. We rather you not mess around town, and if you are caught griefing, you will be banned from all further activity in this thread.

5) If a villager not from Tier 1 or 2 shows up at the campsite, we will give a half an hour to see if anyone is interested. If not, we'll send the villager on its way.

6) Feel free to lurk, but know that does not give you special privileges towards a villager.

7) Tips are appreciated, but not necessary.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the rules.

Beardo (Tier 5)
Cesar (Tier 5)
Eunice (Tier 5)
Gwen (Tier 5)
Pango (Tier 5)
Scoot (Tier 5)
Shep (Tier 3)
Tammy (Tier 5)

N/A

Pudge - Camillion
Cheri - EtherealKnight

Last edited:
Yay another cycling thread^-^ Good luck! I'll be lurking for my dreamies

Looking for Eunice for a long while, and if ok to lurk having hard time finding Cheri have lost her too many times to count now,

Looking for Eunice for a long while, and if ok to lurk having hard time finding Cheri have lost her too many times to count now,

Lurk away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

CAMPER ALERT: Anabelle the Tier 5 Anteater is at the campsite! If there is no interest in her by 5 PM CST, she will be sent away.

Last edited:
Anabelle has been sent away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEW VILLAGER: Cheri the Tier 3 Cub has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CAMPER ALERT: Hippeux the Tier 5 Hippo is at the campsite. If there is no interest in him by 6 PM CST, he will be sent away.

Last edited:
Hippeux has been sent away.

MOVING VILLAGER: Pudge is in boxes! First person to claim him will win him! Otherwise, he will be voided at 9 PM CST.

Last edited:
Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize if I don't respond during the day on weekdays, I'm probably at school

Back