• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Auction Erik The...Moose?

Invalid

Bells
Feedback
100% (36) +
tumblr_mt7gtdB4yH1qdvdjco1_r1_500.jpg

Erik has been in my town for a short time so i guess he didn't enjoy it. I decided to let him go though I was going to stop him. He is in boxes and all original. Hes a Q-T! The winner must be available when the auction ends. And now the details!

End Time: 8:30 PM EST
Starting Bid: 500k?
Increasing Bids: +100k
Buyout: Offer or Zucker

The auction starts now! Oh, and if you have any suggestions on to how much hes worth, feel free to tell me. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
My sis wants him so bad! I really want to surprise her with him since I love her! I only have 4 mil, but I'll throw in all gold tools with it? Also Japanese rare DLC including 7/11 set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it's a bid so please forgive me lol I just want to try to make her happy ^-^ Sorry in advance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have other dlc if you are interested :)

My sis wants him so bad! I really want to surprise her with him since I love her! I only have 4 mil, but I'll throw in all gold tools with it? Also Japanese rare DLC including 7/11 set!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it's a bid so please forgive me lol I just want to try to make her happy ^-^ Sorry in advance!

Ahhh! That would be so sweet! I will give you Erik for free since its for such a nice cause! Also your the only one to bid lol! <3

Ill PM you when u can come over, i need to eat! :)

Last edited:
Oh man you are so epic! :) thank you! I'm still going to give you a little something! :D Is it ok if I give you both my FC and my sis? I'll come over with her so I can give you your gift and she cant talk to him :) That ok? :D THANKS SO MUCH STILL <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

take your time eating ^-^

Oh man you are so epic! :) thank you! I'm still going to give you a little something! :D Is it ok if I give you both my FC and my sis? I'll come over with her so I can give you your gift and she cant talk to him :) That ok? :D THANKS SO MUCH STILL <33333

- - - Post Merge - - -

take your time eating ^-^

Im going to eat now, so u and your sis will come over? I think this is so sweet of you to give it to your sister! <3 Anyway If you can PM me the Fc of u and your sis, ill add u. Ill PM u when my stomach is stuffed with food! ^^

Yep! My sis and I will both be over! :D Thank you so much! I will pm you now and take your time eating :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

nomnomnom food xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll both follow you in town ^-^

Back