• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Emily's Cheap Mayor/OCs Art Shop!

the color of my reference pic would be perfect I don't have a mayor drawn with Korra with the hair bow wig yet :D I love the skin color has in the reference puic, too little lighter than usual is ok!

the color of my reference pic would be perfect I don't have a mayor drawn with Korra with the hair bow wig yet :D I love the skin color has in the reference puic, too little lighter than usual is ok!
sounds great! ill get started once i get home, check back a little but later and it should be done!

okay sounds good=)! thank you so much!

hey girl got to it and i really hope you like it! IMG_9819.jpg

OHH MY GOSH! You are so awesome!!!

beautiful, I love it!

How much would you like? :D

OHH MY GOSH! You are so awesome!!!

beautiful, I love it!

How much would you like? :D
yay happy you like it! i think ima start charging for characters, but for you i won't cause it was my first try! normal price is 15 tbt :)

Awesome!!

If you ever decide to do a town of villagers similar to the one in my signature I'd gladly pay! Your art is refreshing nd so clean and happy:D<3

I love it!!! That's very close to how she looks actually :D Would you like to come over and get your 200,000 IGB?

Last edited:
Awesome!!

If you ever decide to do a town of villagers similar to the one in my signature I'd gladly pay! Your art is refreshing nd so clean and happy:D<3

hey there! just finished your commission we talked about! it took me awhile but i tried really hard on it! so i hope you love it and it was what you were expecting!! IMG_9821.jpg

Yes! I'll be home soon and can transfer it to you. :)

So I know you just commissioned me, but now I want to commission you to draw one of my OCs. ;)

OC name: Sango
Hair color: Coral
Eye color: Aqua
Color background color: Maybe light pink?
Do u want mayor name on pic(y/n) No
Reference pic: (if no reference pic i need to know a hair style) http://sta.sh/227a8c1t25o9
Extras: ( Have a request? Ask and ill see what i can do) None

Thanks for considering! :)

So I know you just commissioned me, but now I want to commission you to draw one of my OCs. ;)

OC name: Sango
Hair color: Coral
Eye color: Aqua
Color background color: Maybe light pink?
Do u want mayor name on pic(y/n) No
Reference pic: (if no reference pic i need to know a hair style) http://sta.sh/227a8c1t25o9
Extras: ( Have a request? Ask and ill see what i can do) None

Thanks for considering! :)
here yah go hope u like it!
IMG_9832.jpg

Back