Shop Emily's Cheap Mayor/OCs Art Shop!

the color of my reference pic would be perfect I don't have a mayor drawn with Korra with the hair bow wig yet :D I love the skin color has in the reference puic, too little lighter than usual is ok!

the color of my reference pic would be perfect I don't have a mayor drawn with Korra with the hair bow wig yet :D I love the skin color has in the reference puic, too little lighter than usual is ok!
sounds great! ill get started once i get home, check back a little but later and it should be done!

okay sounds good=)! thank you so much!

hey girl got to it and i really hope you like it! IMG_9819.jpg

OHH MY GOSH! You are so awesome!!!

beautiful, I love it!

How much would you like? :D

OHH MY GOSH! You are so awesome!!!

beautiful, I love it!

How much would you like? :D
yay happy you like it! i think ima start charging for characters, but for you i won't cause it was my first try! normal price is 15 tbt :)

Awesome!!

If you ever decide to do a town of villagers similar to the one in my signature I'd gladly pay! Your art is refreshing nd so clean and happy:D<3

I love it!!! That's very close to how she looks actually :D Would you like to come over and get your 200,000 IGB?

Last edited:
Awesome!!

If you ever decide to do a town of villagers similar to the one in my signature I'd gladly pay! Your art is refreshing nd so clean and happy:D<3

hey there! just finished your commission we talked about! it took me awhile but i tried really hard on it! so i hope you love it and it was what you were expecting!! IMG_9821.jpg

Yes! I'll be home soon and can transfer it to you. :)

So I know you just commissioned me, but now I want to commission you to draw one of my OCs. ;)

OC name: Sango
Hair color: Coral
Eye color: Aqua
Color background color: Maybe light pink?
Do u want mayor name on pic(y/n) No
Reference pic: (if no reference pic i need to know a hair style) http://sta.sh/227a8c1t25o9
Extras: ( Have a request? Ask and ill see what i can do) None

Thanks for considering! :)

So I know you just commissioned me, but now I want to commission you to draw one of my OCs. ;)

OC name: Sango
Hair color: Coral
Eye color: Aqua
Color background color: Maybe light pink?
Do u want mayor name on pic(y/n) No
Reference pic: (if no reference pic i need to know a hair style) http://sta.sh/227a8c1t25o9
Extras: ( Have a request? Ask and ill see what i can do) None

Thanks for considering! :)
here yah go hope u like it!
IMG_9832.jpg

Back