• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Elsa's Little Shop of Everything ~ [taking requests]

Okay~! Just tell me when you're available.

I'll PM you when I get them, it might take a day or two if that's okay? I am currently unable to TT forward until the villager I want to adopt is available, I currently have a villager in boxes. Sorry :x

If you can't wait, I understand.

I'll PM you when I get them, it might take a day or two if that's okay? I am currently unable to TT forward until the villager I want to adopt is available, I currently have a villager in boxes. Sorry :x

If you can't wait, I understand.

I can wait~!

Could I just hold to catalog that 24-Hour Shop Counter before it's sold? XD I can give you the Ice Chair for it.

I'd also like the buy the Jingle Piano and Blue New Years hat -- is 70k fair? (I honestly don't know, I'm so sorry!)

Could I get that 24-Hour Shop Counter? Does 30,000 bells sound good for it?

Could you do a little more? I've seen it go for a lot, and It's part of a very sought after set.
Normally I would probably just say yeah, but i'm really trying to save up to get Tangy :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I just hold to catalog that 24-Hour Shop Counter before it's sold? XD I can give you the Ice Chair for it.

I'd also like the buy the Jingle Piano and Blue New Years hat -- is 70k fair? (I honestly don't know, I'm so sorry!)

That would be fine :)

Could you do a little more? I've seen it go for a lot, and It's part of a very sought after set.
Normally I would probably just say yeah, but i'm really trying to save up to get Tangy :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be fine :)

Awesome! When can we set up the trade? :D

Back