• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Elsa's Little Shop of Everything ~ [taking requests]

may i please buy..

-box sofa
-home computer rack
-all of your alpine stuff + large alpine table [2 big alpine tables please? c:]
-lily record player
-mossy carpet
-shirtdress [? it was on your current catalog and i was wondering if you could get me one? >vo]
-wildflower floor
xx
i can get you:
refrigerator + 250k bells?

Last edited:
aah um.. 500k?

Sounds good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i please buy..

-box sofa
-home computer rack
-all of your alpine stuff + large alpine table [2 big alpine tables please? c:]
-lily record player
-mossy carpet
-shirtdress [? it was on your current catalog and i was wondering if you could get me one? >vo]
-wildflower floor
xx
i can get you:
refrigerator + 250k bells?

I have ordered you the box sofa, computer rack, all of the alpine stuff + 1 extra table, the wildflower floor, and the shirtdress is gracie grace so it's not reorderable BUT i do have one I can sell you :)

The mossy carpet and lily record player are not orderable, sorry ):

I will PM you tomorrow when your order has come in and give you a final total then ~

Today I'll have more gardening supplies (hybrids, saplings, bush starts), some Gracie Grace items, street pass items (finally figured it out..), and I'm going to update my catalog for those who want to order things.

Last edited:
elsacrossing said:
Gracie Low Table x1
Gracie Chest x1
Gracie Lamp x1
Gracie Carpet x1
Gracie Wallpaper x1

I'd be very interested! I am currently looking for the Gracie series. Is there any chance you could have the rest of the set for sale? As for the price... I am not sure. Would 150k per item be okay or is it too low? That would be 750k for the 5 you have, we could round it up to 800k if you're fine with this price?

Last edited:
I'd be very interested! I am currently looking for the Gracie series. Is there any chance you could have the rest of the set for sale? As for the price... I am not sure. Would 150k per item be okay or is it too low? That would be 750k for the 5 you have, we could round it up to 800k if you're fine with this price?

Unfortunately that is all I have at the moment :x
Keep checking back, I might get more in!
And 800k would be fine for these 5 pieces :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently working on adding to the shop, so I don't quite have today's inventory completed yet!

Back