• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway εїз--「100 Million Bells Giveaway」-- εїз WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Jaguar!! The Jaguar has the strongest bite of any mammal at a pressure of 2000 psi!!

Keeshond! They're called "velcro dogs" because they stick to their owners and are considered to be a great companion dog.

Snowy Owls! These beautiful white birds are often spotted hanging out at airports, it's said because the wide open spaces remind them of the tundra. o((*^▽^*))o

pygmy marmoset
The pygmy marmoset is one of the world's smallest primates, and is the smallest true monkey, with a head-body length ranging from 117 to 152 millimetres (4.6 to 6.0 in) and a tail of 172 to 229 millimetres (6.8 to 9.0 in).
pygmy-marmoset-4[6].jpg

Last edited:
The Bottle-nose Dolphin is my choice of favourite 1) because they are very intelligent, and they are very majestic creatures - AND I had the fortune of swimming with 2 of them on my vacation to Cuba 2 years ago!

(I will upload a pic in a bit)

Edit:

2dgq8sw.jpg

Last edited:
If you were not added to the list then you, in some way, didn't follow what I said in the first post.

friesian cow!

As my favourite animal is a cat, my fact is that havana browns, a breed of cat, aren't considered a havana brown unless they have the breed standard of brown whiskers! they're the only cat breed that has a certain whisker color.

The Indian and African elephant. When they are small and young, they are the cutest things ever!

Capybara! I've no idea how nobody has mentioned it yet, since its my favorite animal.

My favorite animal is the painted turtle which also happens to be Michigan's state reptile! Thanks for doing the giveaway!

My second favourite animal is the Cheetah! My first would be alpaca, but that was said already. Q__Q
Anyways, the cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world, reaching speeds of up to 113km/h. They can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in just 3 seconds.

(thank you for the giveaway)

Arctic Fox!!
Kitsune stands for fox as well, hence the reason why foxes are my favourite animal.
And the fact that Arctic Foxes would leap up in the air and then dive into the snow to hunt for food XD
wrong2.jpg

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a

My favorite animal is the cicada. Many people still do not know that incests are classified as animals, even though it's fairly obvious. I love the sound it contributes to summertime :lemon:

bump~ will update.
@Toad160; omg your typo... I can't stop laughing.

Last edited:
Back