• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway εїз--「100 Million Bells Giveaway」-- εїз WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a

My favorite animal is the cicada. Many people still do not know that incests are classified as animals, even though it's fairly obvious. I love the sound it contributes to summertime :lemon:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL seems logical

- - - Post Merge - - -

good thing there is a like button now >.< LOLOLOL "incest" sorry for commenting nonsense on your thread sheepie :3

LOLOLOLOLOLOL seems logical

- - - Post Merge - - -

good thing there is a like button now >.< LOLOLOL "incest" sorry for commenting nonsense on your thread sheepie :3

It's okay xD I liked it too. My thread is in need of a little humor, anyway!

I don't know if someone has already said it (there's 19 pages, I've looked through 7 and my eyes are falling out already) but: the Pink fairy armadillo :blush: don't laugh...

My favorite animals are dolphins :D there are 36 species of dolphin!!

Labrador Retriever! Woof.
My favorite animals are wolves. They are so beautiful and majestic. Humans often misunderstand them, so they are killed out of fear.

Hi, I've already entered but I don't think I'm on the entries list? Have I done something wrong? Please let me know and sorry for spam :blush:

The African Serval is a wildcat that lives on the [you guessed it!] African Savannah.
It's tall and it's bred to create the Savannah Cat, and its name is derived from a Portugese word meaning 'wolf-deer!'
It's my favourite wildcat <3

My favourite animal is the hen or chicken!!! I have had some hen in my life and she is very adorable for me. Little chickens is the most wonderful animal for me!! hehehe

Last edited:
I'm entering with a Shiba Inu Dog, though my favorite animal is a Panda.

Fun Fact; Female pandas ovulate only once a year. They are fertile only two or three days of the year... :)

Thank you for this ^^ I will be entering the Glass Frog and here is an interesting fact about that type of frog: The glass frog has translucent skin, so you can see its internal organs, bones and muscles through its skin. You can even observe its heart beating and its stomach digesting food. I like all frogs but there are many so I could only choose one.

Hi, I entering with a White Dove with the hope of a new period of peace in my country. c: Thank you !

Last edited:
bing~ update in a moment.
I will only say this once more:

If you entered and are not on the list, please read the first post thoroughly. Once you have, make a second post with your edits to fit the rules.

Last edited:
Quetzal: they are beautiful birds from Mexico and Central America, they are famous for their bring green color and really long tails, they are uncommon and are an endagered species

Holland Lop Earred Bunny!

Holland Lop-Ear Bunny!

The fur is so silky and soft and light that you are amazed and delighted the first time you pat one.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is the state bird of Guatemala and is on the flag; the monetary unit is the quetzal!. But most Guatemalans never see one becsuse the quetzal is a shy bird.

Last edited:
hi I'd like to enter! c:
I'll go with Canadian Lynx! Only that lynx. forget the rest.
Interesting fact? It is a really good climber and swimmer and holy look at those furry broad limbs!! Really cute.

Back