• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway εїз--「100 Million Bells Giveaway」-- εїз WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'll enter with the kit fox, AKA swift fox.
Fact : The Kit Fox's ears act like a rabbits, in the desert. They are air conditioner. C:
I studied them in 6th grade *v*b

I'll enter with Border collie dog! c: This breed is considered the most intelligent dog breed, learning new tricks in less than 5 repetitions... Because of this, they are really common in dog contests almost having no rival, also they are one of the fews breed that still work in their original job, as they are used as sheepdogs in lot of places

Last edited:
A miniature Afghan Greyhound :) They're really cute and sweet dogs. Thank you for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Is it to late?
If not my entry is the Pygmy Marmoset
They are banned in the US, they are the smallest monkey in the world, and they can lep up to 15 feet into the air!

A nurse shark!:D

This is also one of my favorite animals. They look like an "average" shark. By that, I mean how it looks in drawings of "typical" sharks.:) They're pretty big.^-^

Honey Badgers!

Honey Badgers are my favorite animal. c:

The honey badger has incredibly sharp teeth and a strong jaw enabling it to crack tortoise shells

Cheers!

Killer whales, they're known as killer whales not because they kill humans but because they will kill other whales.

(Haha I did a report on them when I was younger and this is probably the only thing I can really remember about them.)

How 'bout a West Indian Manatee? Did you know they're endangered but have no natural predators? It's all thanks to us humans :'D

This is a really nice giveaway!

Back