• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Edit the Quote Above

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
The thread says it all. You quote the above user, and change what they say. Please keep it appropriate, and do not use it to attack other members please.

Hey! [...] I am a troll with corn.
You're a troll? What kind of troll exactly? I can think of SO MANY-- there's the ones of old Norse mythology, the troll dolls (you know the ones), the Internet trolls, the trolls from Homestuck, the trolls from that movie Trolls (and its sequel, Trolls 2: World Tour)...
I could go on forever.

You're an expert? What kind of expert exactly? I can think of SO MANY-- there's the ones in science, the gaming experts, the business experts, the experts from this forum, the experts from the Pentagon...
I could go on forever.
I am an expert in Math. Only 7% of Americans know Calculus, and I’m part of that 7%. There’s an even bigger monster than Calculus if you study Math in college.

I am a novice in Math. Only 97% of Americans like addition, and I’m not part of that 97%. There’s an even bigger monster than addition if you say no to Math in preschool.

How long will it take me to watch all 140 episodes of this show again? It only took me a week back in 2021, but it could take longer now that the show got rebooted a few weeks ago.

How long will it take me to watch all 20 episodes of The Ghost and Molly McGee again? It only took me a week back in July 2022, but it could take longer now that the show got a second season a few months ago.
You may have to wait until next year to watch all of Season 1 and Season 2 of Ghost and Molly McGee.

You may have to wait until next year to watch all of Season 1 and Season 2 of Big City Greens.
Honestly, Big City Greens is really weird. It would be a good thing if you don’t have to watch it until next year.

Reading about ACNH on Bulbapedia? There’s a whole fansite about Animal Crossing. You don’t need to read about ACNH there.
That doesn't make sense. Why does Bulbapedia have information about Animal Crossing. Oh wait, I get it. It's teasing a new crossover, isn't it? 😮

Back