• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager DIY Ed is crafting decayed tree [not accepting anymore guests]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelady

Head currently out the sunroof
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
8031-5514-2148
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (331) +
His house is the first one to the left of the entrance, so I don’t think that a warp pipe will be needed.

I’m not expecting any tips. However, I will be grateful if someone could give me their extra Cave diy or craft the item for me. I have the materials ready if needed. Thank you.

I also have 2.0 items by the entrance. Feel free to catalog.

interested in dropping by!

May I come over as well, please? I don’t have a cave diy but I have a pear tart or glowing-moss headband diy I can leave as a tip

may i visit please? ^^
Adding you to the queue for now. I’ll like your post when ready.
Post automatically merged:

May I come over as well, please? I don’t have a cave diy but I have a pear tart or glowing-moss headband diy I can leave as a tip
Adding you to the queue for now. I’ll like your post when ready.

I have the cave diy and would happily craft it for you if I can pop by and grab that tree diy ^^

Hi can I please come by?
I have the cave diy and would happily craft it for you if I can pop by and grab that tree diy ^^
Adding you two to the queue list. I’ll like your post when ready. My catalog is slowing things down do I’ll have to start taking people in 3 at a time.

@toddishott you’re the last one. Will you still be coming over to my island? I’ll leave the gate open for a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back