Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
So I found on he internet that someone made an "E3 bingo" where they predicted what would be shown off at E3 and made a bingo card out of it. I thought it'd be fun to do that here so... yeah. I already made one.
Zi0Dzab.png
I used this website to make my card. No reordering spots and no free spaces, the first card that loads up is yours.

Last edited:
My board would be entirely AC Wii U information. Because any mention of it would be hitting a dodeca-bingo in my eyes.

I'm really hoping for a Animal Crossing Wii U announcement but I don't think we'll get that for a couple years :(
I'm really hoping there's a Super Mario Sunshine HD remake on Wii U but I highly doubt it!

I wish I could count on Pokemon, but eh....
I don't know. Just doesn't seem like they're up to anything major. I can' t imagine a sequel to X and Y. Super Mystery Dungeon is supposed to be released in what? Winter, I think? Maybe it's too soon to tell what and if they release another main series game this year.

Last edited:
mario kart8 250cc dlc hahaha ok sorry
i honestly dont know what to expect from e3 .. since i dont expect much but i guess we'll see soon ^^

Last edited:
I sure hope you're right about that Super Mario Galaxy 3 spot. :D

Same. :)

But why did you put the Lucas trailer on there if the trailer was already shown? Unless you meant a release date for him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being Luigi, not BlogDog

Haha this is great! I'm totally going to try it out when E3 starts. There's gotta be one around for Microsoft and Sony too. ;D

Haha this is great! I'm totally going to try it out when E3 starts. There's gotta be one around for Microsoft and Sony too. ;D

I really don't pay attention to them anymore, so that's why I didn't make one for them.

I love how it's still a week away from E3 and I already have 2 boxes checked. XD

I love how it's still a week away from E3 and I already have 2 boxes checked. XD

i'd say 3, and technically 4

you have splatoon updates, new "warriors" title, and amiibo restocks

and then 4 because theyve said on zelda U at E3 but they might decide otherwise

How do you save the card?

You can't, just screenshot it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd say 3, and technically 4

you have splatoon updates, new "warriors" title, and amiibo restocks

and then 4 because theyve said on zelda U at E3 but they might decide otherwise

I counted new Warriors game and Bravely Second news, there aren't any amiibo restocks and there's Splatoon updates every other day pretty much.

Back