Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe

...lol how many of u "i am not getting this **** GAME!!!" r converts now

It looks pretty good actually

The best thing out of the digital event this year

Last edited:
Well, looks like I was wrong. xD It looks pretty good. I'm definiteley getting it.

I was only going to buy the cards, but I may as well get the game, fingers crossed for online functions.

I'm definitely hyped for this game. All I need is the N3DS XL bundle to come to NA and I'll buy it for sure =P

It looks good, but I always thought that. Would you be able to "transfer" your designs to new leaf? If so a school would be awesome! :D

Did anyone else notice that they seem to be bringing back more villagers from past games?? I knew I had not ever seen Carrie before and it turns out her only appearance before was on the GameCube game. Also it looks like they are adding ceiling furniture like chandeliers!

I'm still not getting the game, but I'm fine with just waiting for the next full installment.

this game looks actually good and since I'm a huge sims fan I have nothing to complain about, definitely buying this if using the cards is only secondary.
the board game on the other hand looks boring, I was so bored of the trailer I almost fell asleep so I'll pass on it...

Now I think the most important question is, how many homes can we build???

I really hope its more than 10.
The more the merrier actually, to make this game last for quite some time.

This game actually looks really fun

I mean, villagers come to you (and by villagers I assume ANY villager ever made, since Carrie, the Kangaroo is only in the gamecube ac game) and you choose where they live in your town, how their interior and exterior look as well as building like an entire village with a school and stuff..

So basically what every AC fan has ever dreamt of.

It would b pretty sweet if we can carry over our majors to the game

Looks really good, can't wait to get it! The decorating controls look so much better

Looks really good.
My only question is that I know it has Amiibo stuff, but do we actually need them for the game, or are they just special ones or something?

Back