• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Drop your OCs I need to make a ref for my shop

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
I'm gonna mess with some stuff and make a cartoony fullbody pic. I would use one of my OCs but idk what clothes to draw them in, so many of them have different clothing options :p

Comment pics, refs, toyhouses ect... below. Not limiting myself on what the OC is (except no mecha) so if it's a furry, kemokemo-somethin, fantasy race, ect.. go ahead and put them below. If they have really complex details I'll most likely simplify it.

I’d love for you to consider my roblox avatar :3 you can omit the mask (eyes: a mix of purple/pink)
806ADDB0-E017-49B9-A128-D9F2AD33652D.jpeg
715325CA-9EAB-4EB4-9417-D3CCD5BD857D.jpeg

i made a new oc & i would be honored if u would consider drawing her,,

Bumping!

For those who've posted already I did attempt to draw some but I couldn't get the poses or the body shape I wanted. It's all just scribbles.

If you're still in need of OCs to draw, would it be cool if you could make a doodle of my OC? I have a few refs here

Doodle.PNG

Doodle 3.PNG

Thank you for considering and good luck with your shop!

Back