• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Drewy wants to buy YOUR Art! (UPDATED) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewDiddy1996

Bells
Switch
0002-5959-9603
So I've been wanting to open my own requests thread for a while now but I've been feeling a bit lazy about it until today. Im looking for Digital pieces and Traditional pieces (only if they can be scanned).

I will be paying in AC bells 1-15 million bells or TBT bells depending on how good the art is as well as complexity, quality and amount of characters. I require examples before accepting your art and I will accept or decline through a message to be polite. ^_^

Anyways im looking for lots of art (Full bodies or busts as well as mayor scenes with certain villagers of mine including your choice between (Julian, Willow, Ankha, Rosie, Lolly, Fauna, Pheobe, Mira, Francine and Sprinkles). I would also prefer to pay after the art has been completed.

Here are Sigs just Incase you need refs for what the villagers look like.

14368673638_9f298d4d71_o.gif
14564745274_88b88be03f_o.png
tumblr_n8el7qFfQV1tqw0zvo1_1280.png

These are my Mayor Refs

14216616490_29c69f8f79_o.png
14224431812_b3b54cbd6c_o.png
14403222645_35a0202bea_o.png

Mayor's Fan Art Gallery [x] <-----

To create me some art all I ask is that you show me some art examples and clarify what you would like to draw for me (art style, villagers or not, which mayor of mine both if you'd like, full body or bust art, and backgrounds or not).

Thanks very much and I am very excited to get some new art for my collection. ^_^

Last edited:
Yay @Soopah nothing makes me happier than seeing the words "free art"

There is no rush so take your sweet time and I cant wait to see the finished piece. ^_^

Yay @Soopah nothing makes me happier than seeing the words "free art"

There is no rush so take your sweet time and I cant wait to see the finished piece. ^_^

haha ok! xD
I shall get started on it soon! c:

@GanCeann nice art you have (please go through my request info on the original post and let me know what you would like to draw (which mayor or mayors and any villagers included etc. as well as how much you want for the piece and ill let you know). ^_^

I'm interested in drawing Drew, she's a cutie~
Idek what to price my art at, so whatever you think is suitable?

Hehe well which version of Drew. (Im assuming the hair bow wig one since the other one Is scary). (Will you do Fullbody or Bust)? (Im bad with pricing but for a fullbody of just my 1 mayor does 1 million sound fair or too low?

I meant the hairbow version like in your avatar. c:
And, Imma do a full body, so 1mil sounds good~

YAY. Cant wait to see the finished art. Ill pay after its complete. Take your time. ^_^

Well im not good at pricing and all but it definitely needs to be precise, polished, full of life, (perhaps my complete town in a type of scene) like 2 of the digital examples in my original post.

Or if in the traditional style im sure if I find anyone that does realism portaits like my avatar id pay 10 mil +.

(Though for now I prefer to start on the lower side). XD

I'll probably have mine done tomorrow evening after work, just so you know. c:

I have started! Hoping to finish it later today! :D I'm currently linearting. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back