• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Drella's Dream Reviews: the Toasts and the Roasts

pro-mayor

Bells
Due to popular demand in the discord, I will be reviewing dream towns of all types. Feel free to post your dream address and mention if you would like to be toasted or roasted. If your town is roasted, it will mainly be constructive criticism with some jokes. I'm not out to hurt anyone. Add your dream address below!

Hi. I have a new town. The houses are finished, but the town has a few bare areas. 5F00-0010-89AF.

The mayor is Anne from Green Gables. The other characters are Mary from a secret Garden, Heidi from the swiss alps, and a made up character named Dolly.

I forgot to add that you can toast or roast. I'm fine with either. Lol.

Last edited:
Would you review Arboleda for me? My DA is in my signature. :blush:

Drella! Queen! Roast my main town 4F00-002E-576B (which I need to update cause I have a 4th character that I added since this update) but go ahead and unleash your most roastiest roast!

Town Name: Gables
Dream Code: 5F00-0010-89AF
Rate: Toast
Houses: Starting with the Mayor's home, I love it. The main room was elegant and had a super cute custom wallpaper. The room on the left was actually inspiring, like with the wallpaper on the furniture looked incredibly nice and it was matching and adorable. The room on the right is a quaint kitchen and it's so dainty. I love the customized green furniture. The placement of your furniture is pleasing to the eye and all the colors complement each other so nicely in each room. It doesn't feel repetitive in the least. I can't pick a favorite room honestly.

The second character's house has a victorian feel to it that was sophisticated. All the rooms were detailed and the kitchen gave me a good laugh. My favorite room in this house was probably the one on the left. It's vibrate and elegant but also gives off a pirate-vibe in my opinion. I found it cozy in general.

The third house was a precious little cabin house. The upstairs was spot-on and was my favorite. It gave a realistic homey feel while being minimalistic. The little window with the cat peeking in was adorable.

Dolly's front room is absolutely darling. I love the customized patterns on the furniture. You also make good use of sets I've never even seen combined with others and it's precious. My favorite rooms would have to be the basement and the main room. I love the colors in the basement and the little kitchen is pleasant. The main room is one of my favorites because of the mush set, which is one of my top sets in the whole game, and the patterns.

I love the custom designs. They make your town feel super personalized, especially all the wallpapers and furniture. My favorites would have to be the Nook sign outside the police station and the town flag.

As for the town itself, it’s super cute and I like the lack of paths. The dirt paths are more fitting and complement the fact that you have lots of custom designs in houses, and you aren’t lacking at all. I really enjoy the open feel without all the flowers being everywhere you turn. The area leading to Mary’s house is really nicely structured, and I’m sure you can find something cute to fit below her house in that open space. I also really appreciate how you use your beach for storage rather than throwing items all over town.

Overall, I really enjoyed your town which is why I’m toasting you. I admire how creative you are with each house and that really makes up for the simple outdoors. For the simplicity, it isn’t boring. If you ever update feel free to send me your DA again because I’d love to come see it.

I'll bite :lemon:

DA: 4E00-0055-E38A

note: ignore my mule accounts cuz they're just storage characters

Town : Bluebell
Dream address: 4A00-0055-722E
Mayor: Ellie
Toast or roast, whichever you find appropriate :)

Note: also, I know my town is named bluebell, but there isnt much blue in it..please don't judge the town in that. This is my first town, and when I switched themes, I really didn't want to start all over with a different town name.
IMG_5090.JPG

Last edited:
Back