• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Town 001: Lemo

Admiral Sven

Bells
Yellow Candy
DREAM TOWN REVIEW #001
Town Name Lemo
Dream Address 7A00-005D-622F

DATE: 30 June 2018

I did this over a year ago, and was pleased to find it again.

"One…sheep…two…sheep…three…

"Luna welcomed me to the sleepy town of Lemo and it was day. I found Lloid and rented a few stuff.

"I then went to the town tree and picked up a magic lamp - why not see what Wisp does in dreams?!?... Afterwards I popped into the first house I saw, which turned out to be the Mayor's house (I think…). But it was so simple! I saw a few cinema-style chairs and a tub of popcorn by it - making it seem as if I was in a movie that people who sat in the chairs were watching. What an unusual idea!

"I popped upstairs to a very small room which was more or less a living room. There was a posh red sofa with three cushions on and a posh red chair. A very grand room, I have to say, and it wasn't even the rococo or regal styles!

"I decided to go out of this lovely house and meet the Lemo locals. First of all I met the mayor, Squashy. All he said was "Thanks!". I went down a path (from what I've seen, these come up a lot in dream worlds) and saw this pretty clock. There was a house by it, and it seemed like a zen mansion exterior, but before I went in I bumped into Kidd.

"I'm in a mood I can't really describe to you... And I've never seen you before, either... Exactly what's going on here? Maybe I'm just dreaming..."
- Kidd

"I saw an apparent propaganda poster with the word "Mayor" on it. If I run into Wendell I might ask to have it. I went into the house… more like a mansion like those I see on HH Showcase. The living room seemed more like a sweet shop with log roll benches. There was birthday cakes and ice-cream stuff. I went west of this room and… it seemed as if I was dreaming in real life! I want to be an archaeologist when I'm older, and this place looks like a ruined Inca temple or something! It was an archaeologist's paradise, and so I sat on the throne and then went… I was in my element so much I'd never get out otherwise!

"The next room, north of the central living room, was set out like a bathroom, with two baths and beautiful lions with water draining from their mouths! It was so relaxing, and I could well have been in there for hours on end. I'm starting to think that this is Mayor Squashy's mansion, and that "propaganda poster" is actually a signpost for the house.

"Now, it's difficult to make a shower in Animal Crossing, but Squashy had a good go at it with a Cabana Screen.

"Now in the eastern room, it is a very posh and relaxing library. I didn't spend too long in here as I had more rooms to explore, but it was good. Afterwards I went to the first floor, which had one large room (he must have paid loads of Bells to Tom Nook!). It was decorated in ocean-like scenery with underwater and Princess set furniture. In the basement, finally, was a Pavé set room! I like my Pavé set, and an actual room dedicated to it was a dream… geddit???

"Outside I ran into the real Mayor, Squashy. But he seems to be a bad mayor, especially if his catchphrase is "Ritches and B****es!". I went into Puddles' house, which is off the path a little, but that was okay.

"Hmm. I can't place your face… Have we met? Am I dreaming? Either way, have fun, Brodude!"
- Puddles

"Someone else was in their house, again off the path. It was Flip, Champ's New Leaf replacement (I think everyone's mad at Nintendo still for getting rid of him!). Annoyingly, Flip's catchphrase was one I found quite offensive - a slur on the B-word.

"I found Wendell, but I was already going to another house after. It belonged to… Bubbles!

"Hey! Who are YOU? Are you… from another town maybe? Well, have fun here, Brodude."
- Bubbles

"I exited and went to find Wendell but found Fuschia instead outside. We chatted, but this town has inspired me. Not because of its sweary townspeople and rude slurs, but its pathways. They're brilliant, and so I might put roads in my town.

"I caught up with Wendell afterwards by this beautiful flower clock before I went into a familiar-looking house and found… LOBO! I must be dreaming! I so regret giving him away, and he was over the moon to see me!

"I came out and walked over to Alfonso's house. He was different from the other Lemo locals, as he decided not to mention about dreaming. I'm grateful to him for that. I decided to go have a coffee (in real life I hate coffee, so it's nice for my character to have a nice, refreshing hot drink, even if it is coffee) at The Roost, but I was greeted with a nasty message - no, not a swear word one, but this:

The Roost.
Closed 24 hours.

"So The Roost has closed down?!? I think not. Maybe I'm having not a dream, but a nightmare!

"Afterwards I popped to the lost and found at the Classic Police Station (Lemo Police Station).

"After that, I headed back. See you real soon!"

Yes, that was me...

Back