• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Addresses: picking up fruit!

AuroraHarford

Bells
Hiya,
if i go to a dream address and pick up fruit.. where is it all kept afterwards or am i not allowed to keep it?
ive just got back to my town and cant see anything and i was kinda hoping i could keep the fruit, lol!
please help!
also, if i make a dream address.. can i still edit my town or is that what people will see all the time?

You don't keep anything from dream towns I'm afraid.
Of course you can change your town, you just need to update your dream address at luna's so that it shows those changes in the dream version. :)

Last edited:
You don't keep anything from dream towns I'm afraid.
Of course you can change your town, you just need to update your dream address at luna's so that it shows those changes in the dream version. :)

Thank you. And damn it, I was excited to have some different fruit :(

A great place to get fruit is on the island during tours. There will always be an exotic fruit around there that you can take home with you while you do the tour. The other fruits you can get from doing chores from villagers too sometimes. Also like lithiumlatte said, you can get fruit from people here too C:

Thank you. And damn it, I was excited to have some different fruit :(

I have all fruits, you'd be more than welcome to visit the ironically named Dystopia. I'm not around today though but there will be loads of members who would give you fruits for free!!

Back