• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Draw My Many OC's [NEW URGENT OC, EXTRA BONUS INCLUDED]

Will Do! 350 is good for me! I'll toss in a little bonus as well!
I'll send over the tbt later tonight as that is when I'll be able to get on a computer.

Alrighty. I'll start drawing her shortly. ^o^

Post glitch??

Edit: never mind, fixed!
Can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
Done! It took about exactly 2 hours. Also sorry if the hair looks a little greener than it should, I draw on my 3DS and sometimes what appears to be just the right colors on my 3DS looks a little different on computers/ phones, etc.

I hope you like it though! :)
WVW69jV_AQAm3FAfT8-1.jpg

Done! It took about exactly 2 hours. Also sorry if the hair looks a little greener than it should, I draw on my 3DS and sometimes what appears to be just the right colors on my 3DS looks a little different on computers/ phones, etc.

I hope you like it though! :)

That looks very nice! tbt is coming your way!
And the hair looks fine to me!

Almas's is a such a cutie! >3<
Perhaps 200tbt for a sketchy random grabbag (with simple color) of him?
(on a random note does he have like a fav handheld item or sth?)
No samples cus it's random,but here's my DA.

Almas's is a such a cutie! >3<
Perhaps 200tbt for a sketchy random grabbag (with simple color) of him?
(on a random note does he have like a fav handheld item or sth?)
No samples cus it's random,but here's my DA.

I'm sorry, I have to decline. Almas was just given away to another person. The transfer was complete in the morning and I'm not sure how you managed to see him..

I'm not sure how much TBT/RLC/IGC you're willing to pay/how high you're willing to go but I'd be willing to work with you on a reference for Maya, it would simply need to be hands-on and it would most likely be expensive. If you're interested, PM me.

Full body examples: One, two, three

Back