Dragalia Lost Discussion

I've been trying to get into this game but I seem to fall out of love with it very quickly. I hate the crafting system and how unnecessarily convoluted it is, I really hope they streamline it in the future with some much needed improvements like they have been doing lately. I'm glad they're finally removing wyrmprints from the summon pool though, getting pity broken by a bad print was bull**** and blatant cash grab design. So there's that, and I'm also miffed that my favourite character (Nefaria) is pretty low tier compared to other shadow units lol. Cygames please buff my girl.

The game is okay though. I enjoy the artstyle a lot and the story isn't hot garbage like FEH's, the writers seem to be fairly competent and actually have an idea of how they want the story to unfold so that's cool.

The Dragalia Lost and Fire Emblem collaboration in Dragalia Lost. Thought I should put this video up since the event is still going on. As well as in case there were others that didn't know about it.​

- During this event, I was able to get Fjorm when I did my summonings as well as lots of water dragons. I actually needed some water dragons since I had like two of them. To be honest... I actually wanted Marth or Veronica since Fjorm didn't really interest me. I would try to spend more summon vouchers or wyrmite, but I rather save them for other units or dragons that I would want in the future. Glad that Alfonse is a free unit, however; I am not really fond of him.

Last edited:
I went all in on this banner trying to get Fjorm. In about 20k wyrmite and 3 tenfold tickets I've had:

Simurgh
Heinwald
THREE Marths
Jeanne d'Arc
Veronica
Laranoa

Twice now my pity rate has reached 7%. One pull was a double rainbow and I got excited; it turned out to be two Marths when I already had him. Game really knows how to punch you in the gut. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another tenfold pull now, I've almost entirely exhausted my wyrmite sources so it looks like Fjorm won't be coming home. I should probably start saving for the next gala banner at this point but I'm kinda pissed at how badly the game has trolled me.

Also cleared the Veronica trial earlier with some pubs which was a lot fun. It's definitely much easier than the Alfonse trial, though the DPS check is harder. Still struggling to find a group that doesn't die within 30 seconds in the Alfonse trial.

Last edited:
I went all in on this banner trying to get Fjorm. In about 20k wyrmite and 3 tenfold tickets I've had:

Simurgh
Heinwald
THREE Marths
Jeanne d'Arc
Veronica
Laranoa

Twice now my pity rate has reached 7%. One pull was a double rainbow and I got excited; it turned out to be two Marths when I already had him. Game really knows how to punch you in the gut. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another tenfold pull now, I've almost entirely exhausted my wyrmite sources so it looks like Fjorm won't be coming home. I should probably start saving for the next gala banner at this point but I'm kinda pissed at how badly the game has trolled me.

Also cleared the Veronica trial earlier with some pubs which was a lot fun. It's definitely much easier than the Alfonse trial, though the DPS check is harder. Still struggling to find a group that doesn't die within 30 seconds in the Alfonse trial.
Whoa... :0 Spending 20k wyrmite... Don't think I am ballsy enough to spend that amount of wyrmite on a banner.

I've only spent like 3k wyrmite, 10+ summon vouchers, and 4 Tenfold summon vouchers on the Lost Heroes banner.

Haven't tried the Veronica trial and the Alfonse trial yet. Probably should try that out before the event is over. I have been gathering materials to built up my units since I am bit worried that they aren't strong and would die fast.

I spent one tenfold voucher and 14,400 wrymite and I got:

Marth
Fjorm
2 Veronica
Heinwald
Pazuzu
Cupid
Zephyr
2 Nidhogg

I'm glad I was able to get all the FEH units since I did want them all. I also nearly have 50k wrymite that I am saving for future banners.

I doubled my 5 stars with this event. Honestly the happiest pulls were Lowen and Verica, who are both 5 stars now. I'm really hoping my 5 star ticket in 40 minutes gives Heinwald or Hildegard.... I'm really about that healer life. Especially my boy Hein.... I love bean boy....

Either way, spoils of this banner were

Veronica
Sylas
Curran
Annelie
Fjorm

Levi
Simurgh

I... I really need more dragons. I'm dying for some good wind dragon so my Sylas can wreak house... Zuzu... come home..... However plenty of 4 star dragons are now mubbed and starting on second copies for other team members. I can auto just about everything but, some of these facility events really kick my ass. Been playing since the Felicia event, I'm having so much fun! I'm pretty hooked lol

Whoa... :0 Spending 20k wyrmite... Don't think I am ballsy enough to spend that amount of wyrmite on a banner.

I've only spent like 3k wyrmite, 10+ summon vouchers, and 4 Tenfold summon vouchers on the Lost Heroes banner.

Haven't tried the Veronica trial and the Alfonse trial yet. Probably should try that out before the event is over. I have been gathering materials to built up my units since I am bit worried that they aren't strong and would die fast.

It was pretty rough but I've seen some worse experiences on the subreddit of people not even getting one banner unit, so I'm trying to be glad I at least got two! Just not the one I wanted lol. The gacha can be cruel. I think you made the wise choice of not going too deep on this banner, who knows what the next gala unit might be at the end of the month. I'm hoping it's not Leif or Zethia because I'm totally broke and out of story wyrmite so I'd be screwed, at least until the banner comes around again in another two months.

The trials are honestly really fun once you find the right party. There was one guy in my Veronica run that, despite us wiping several times at first, loved to spam the "AGAIN!" sticker so we were at it for a good hour or so until we cleared. It's moments like that with randoms that make public rooms more fun for me, I just wish my friend list wasn't full at the time. :(

Now for some reason I'm having an error code 160 and I haven't been able to log in at all today. I've contacted support because I've tried everything at this point and I'm having no luck so idk what'll happen now. I was beginning to really enjoy the game so I hope they can offer a solution.

The Ambitions in Bloom has arrived. Here's a the summon showcase of it. Check it out if you haven't already.

----------------------​

I've used 5 summon vouchers, 3 tenfold summon vouchers, 3,600 wyrmite for this banner. I was aiming for Konohana Sakuya on this banner and I was able to get her. Thank goodness. I thought I had to spend a whole lot more to get her.

Got some cool stuff out of this banner while waiting to get her. Listing some of my summon haul down below. Only remember some of them.

• Poli'ahu (Water Dragon) x1
  • Serena (4-star Fire Unit) x3 - Yeah... I got her like around three times. :/ Just wanted one of her.
  • Aeleen (4-star Water Unit) x1
  • Eleonora (4-star Wind Unit) x1
  • Pia (4-star Wind unit) x1
  • Ifrit (Fire Dragon) x4 - Already have an Ifrit at the max unblinded, but I guess having almost another is fine for now.
  • Long Long (Wind Dragon) x4 - I was actually upset when I got this one because I was hoping it would be Konohana Sakuya.
  • Zephyr (Wind Dragon) x1 - Had the same reaction as Long Long when I got this one.
  • Julietta (5-star Light unit) x1 - Already had this unit a long time ago and was surprised to see her.

Last edited:
No posts in nearly 3 months, what have all of you accomplished?
I crafted my first few 5.3 weapons (the Water Lance for Fjorm and the Light Wand for Lucretia and Xiao Lei), MUB my first 5 star gacha dragon (DY!Jeanne), and with this event I was able to complete my first nightmare difficulty level! I was able to do 3 days of it and I got a sunlight shard on all 3 days, I guess that's pretty lucky!
I haven't really pulled on anything in MONTHS though, I've been saving since the FE banner. I did a single tenfold on a few banners but that's it aside from the daily free summons. I have over 30k wyrmite and 100 single tickets, so I hope the anniversary has some good stuff!

Last edited:

The Mega Man event for Dragalia Lost has arrived. Check this video out if you haven't already.

---------------------------------------------​

I actually stopped playing Dragalia Lost around February; however, I started playing the game again around late September. Had to stop playing Dragalia Lost because there was another mobile game that I was playing and had to make space for it at the time. I don't play that mobile game anymore and thought it would be a good idea to get back into Dragalia Lost. Managing four mobile games at the moment...

In any case... The Mega Man event in the game to me is... alright for now. Just barely started on the event. Currently waiting for my stamina to fully recover. Not gonna lie... I like the Fire Emblem collaboration more than this one. It's cool that Mega Man is a unit that you can keep once you maximize the friendship points with him. I guess... I was expecting something more from this event.

Yeahhhh with how chatty everyone is, having Mega Man being nearly mute except for a few beeps and boops feels really off. Not having his own story isn't helping much either.

Another Fire Emblem collaboration in Dragalia Lost.
Check this video out if you haven't already.
Another video to Look at: Dragalia Lost - Fire Emblem: Kindred Ties Event Trailer

---------------------------------------------​

Stopped playing the game some time after the Mega Man event and got back into this game once I found out that another Fire Emblem collaboration was coming to Dragalia Lost. Not sure if I'll keep playing the game once the collaboration event ends. Just going to keep my focus on the event for now. The main problem that I have with Dragalia Lost is that is takes up so much GB on my cellphone. It's really the only way I can play any of the mobile games that I play. I usually delete the cache data from time to time to upkeep playing the game.

In any case... I was able to get the missing units I didn't get in the Dragalia Lost - Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes Event. The units I didn't have are: Marth and Veronica. I used up like 10+ tenfold summon vouchers to get them. So... I'm glad to get those units out of the way and still have plenty of resources to summon for the new Fire Emblem units that are coming to Dragalia Lost. Pretty excited to get the new units.

With ACNH out and with focusing on Fate/Grand Order, haven’t really found the time to play much other than login and hoard wyrmites/tickets but decided to try pulling today. In 25 tickets, 5 tenfolds and about 9k wyrmites got.

Jeanne d’arc
Poseidon x2
Yaten(Eldwater)
Grace
Peony
Chrom

also didn’t have Keimann until today for some reason.

Ah man. I ended up playing this game again because of the Monster Hunter collab where I was lucky enough to snag everything, but it seems like the FE banners always destroy me. I've spent 36k wyrmite, 30 single tickets, and 3 tenfold vouchers and all I got was:

Kamuy
Hastur
Natalie
Nidhogg
Peony x3
Dupe Laranoa
Dupe Akasha

Pretty horrendous results. All I wanted was Chrom so I'm rather salty. I did get Fjorm with about 12 tickets after being unable to get her last year so that was something, but I'm hearing her mana spiral isn't that great which is disappointing. Not sure if I want to keep trying for Chrom considering we may be getting Leif as the next gala unit but I'm not sure how much I can save in a month.

I uhh... actually got really lucky...

Threw a single 10-fold with no rainbow as usual, expected nothing, and the last one flipped into Chrom!

I wanted Pelony but I think the gacha gods are telling me to stop so I will obey!

I got Peony! I was so happy because I only wanted her because I'm into sleep-related stuff. I quit FEH long ago but yeaa. I'm saving for Tiki now though! Crossing my fingers...

Aaaaand I got the "eats-oranges-with-peels-and-no-remorse"-man, Chrom!
I'm honestly not as active with Dragalia as I'd like to be, mainly cause it isn't available over here and changing the AppStore is a nightmare, just cause I wanna update, but man, Nintendo really is feeding us the good content.

Also, as per usual for CyGe, they just can't help but put RoB-characters like Lily and Albert in there either, huh.

^^ Congrats to everyone above. :]

Used 79 summon vouchers and 4 tenfold summon vouchers for this banner. I was able to get both Peony and Chrom, so all I have to do now is wait for Tiki to arrive. Can't wait to get her. Got some other stuff too. Like Ariel (5-star Wind Dragon), Hastur (5-star Wind Dragon), Kristy (5-star Wind Lance Unit), and Gauld (4-star Water Lance Unit). There were some dupes of units and dragons, but they weren't important to mention.

I had some bad luck getting these two FEH units, but I did get them. I spent 120 single vouchers, 13 tenfold vouchers, and 10k wrymite and got:

Mitsuba
Valerio
Siren
2 Chrom
Epidmetheous
Naveed (dupe)
Peony

I still have 40k wrymite left, but with this luck I hope I have better luck getting Tiki

Back